After the event

After Rias and Akeno take the Hyoudou brothers back home, the next morning.

Anakim: Nghhh...HUH! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

He looked around and found out he is in his bed room

Anakin: Huh? How am I in my old room- *realize* oh yeah. That red hair girl knocked me out. She must have dragged me back here. Oh wait...ISSEI!

Issei: Ughh what? Wait, HOW AM I HERE!

Anakin: *barges in to his room*

Issei: *jumped* AHH! Wait, Anakin!?

Anakin: ISSEI! *went to hug him* I THOUGHT I LOST YOU MAN!

Issei: *hugs back* Yeah. But wait, how are we here?

Anakin: *broke up the hug* I don't know. Maybe God has something to do with it? *I cannot let him know what actually happened. I have to let Rias to explain to him*

Issei: Yeah I guess so- *felt a sting in head* OWW!

Anakin: ISSEI! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?

Issei: Yeah I'm alright. Just a random sting in my head but I'm good

Anakin: Ok. *why do I suddenly feel a sudden wave of energy coming from him. It gaves a sudden disturbamce in the force. I probably should ignore for now as I have will keep an eye on it later.*

Issei: Wait...What about Yuuma!?

Anakin: I don't know. Maybe we should ask your long lost siblings.

Issei: Yeah let's- wait hold on a second. They are not my long lost sibling!

Anakin: Well, you three had something in common.

Issei: Yeah but that doesn't mean we're siblings!

Anakin: Hehe. Ok, ok.

At school

Matsuda: Sorry man, never heard of her.

Issei: WHAT!?

Motohama: Yeah. Besides, you can't possibly have a girlfriend.

Issei: BUT I GOT HER PHONE NUMBER AND-*saw that her phone number on his phone* *shocked* Wait what, but I swear I have her number...

Motohama: Like I said man, you've never introduce us to her. Besides, there's no way we can have a girlfriend unlike him. *points at Anakin*

Girl: Hey Ani-kun, is it okay if we can go to karaoke together?

Girl: Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun besides, it's even better than sticking around with this pervert don't you agree?

Anakin: Sorry, I got a lot of business to attend to so I might not be able to come. Maybe someday although I do appreciate the offer.

Girl: It's ok, like you said maybe someday.

Motohama: Anakin can litterally get a girlfriend without even saying a word.

Matsuda: Like we said Issei, never heard of her. Maybe it's just your imagination?

Issei: Yeah...maybe.

School break

Anakin: So, any luck?

Issei: No, they said they've never heard of her or remember I introduce them to her. Heck I don't even have her number! That's strange isn't it?

Anakin: Hmm, yeah...that is strange. Besides, even if you still have her number there's no way the one responsible for it can find out your password.

Issei: Oh yeah about that...I may not have put a password on my phone...

Anakin: ...*sigh* I'm not surprised. You should be more concern about adding a damn password to your phone than trying to get some weird inappropiate show/novels. And besides, even if you got there on time, they are just sold out immediately which is such a big waste of time. Not to mention that show you've been bragging about called Kaben Rider Pinky is literally the most cringiest show I've ever seen. I don't how is it enjoyable but whenever you ask me to watch that show, it literally make my eyes burn.

Issei: OH C'MON! FOR ONE, THEY ARE NOT INAPPROPIATE OR WEIRD!! I mean sure they did sold out whenever I've arrived but still! AND FOR TWO, DON'T YOU DARE TALK TRASH ABOUT KABEN RIDER PINKY! THAT IS LITERALLY THE BEST SHOW IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ON HOW GOOD IT WAS!!

Anakin: (-_-) Sure...but hey, are you alright after what just happened yeaterday.

Issei: *looks down* Yeah...just trying to get over it. It just keeps appearing through my head.

Anakin: Yeah, I get what you're saying.

At class

Anakin: *While we're waiting for out class teacher to come in, the class is normal. While Issei is talking with his two perverted friends while I was listening to their conversation, a girl with brown hair and purplish glasses came in and interrupred their conversation.*

???: Wel well well, look that we have here? Isn't it the perverted trio. Just what are you three talking about?

Issei: That is just none of your business Aiya! Just what are you doing here!?

Aiya: Oh is it wrong for me just wondering what are you guys up to?

Issei: IT'S LITERALLY CALLED PRIVACY!

Aika: Seriously, Anakin why would you just sit here and listen to what the perverted trio are up to? They could just corrupt your mind.

Anakin: Yeah, I don't mind that and besides, they need more than that to corrupt my mind.

Aika: Fair enough by the looks of it, you are fairly strong, handsome, hot and you are also extremely good at hand to hand combat and swordsmanship not to mention that your pp is of limits. Pretty sure you can have a girlfriend in no time someone like Rias for example.

Anakin: Ok, I just gotta be honest. I don't know how you know all this. I don't know if you are a stalker or some kind and the word pp which I don't understand. It seems like you are the biggest female perverts I've ever seen and I don't have any sort of affection towards Rias at all.

The entire classroom is silent and shocked of what I just said but the most part is that I said I don't have any affection towards Rias like Kiba which is in the same club as her.

Aika: Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that. First Kiba and now you. So which type of girl do you like?

The entire class concentrated all their eyes on me

Anakin: Well, if I was ever to have one, then I would say a girl who is kind, self-sacrificing, beautiful, supportive, and extrmely caring towards others.

Aika: Oh, then no big breast or whatsoever?

Anakin: Well doesn't matter to me. As long as they have that kind of personality, then I'm good.

When I finished answerinf the perverted girls question, all the girls began mumering about it which I began to feel like I've created chaos. Just why is this happening to me?

After school

Matsuda: YO ISSEI! MOTOHAMA IS INVITING US TO HIS PLACE! YOU WANNA COME!?

Issei: Well...*looks at Anakin*

Anakin: What? That's not me to decide. So go on. Maybe this can relax your mind. But remember what I taught you, always let your guard up. Don't let your guard down not a single bit.

Issei: *smiles* Thanks. I promise. *goes to his friends*

Anakin: JUST MAKE YOU WON'T GET INTO ANY TROUBLE!

Issei: NO WORRY!

Anakin: *sigh* I doubt that. *Hopefully he's alright. After what happened it already gave this such trauma. Don't worry cause once I find that bitch, I'm gonna end her* *showing sith eyes*

To be continue...