Synopsis

"What did all women want? Women wanted to experience love in its purest form— to find someone who would fall hopelessly in love with them. Women wanted to feel wanted. We wanted to have someone care enough to profess their eternal love before God and for all to see."

Every woman wanted to find love, or at least, that is what Love Jones thinks. Love has always played by the book and seems to have the perfect life until she is forced to start over after filing for divorce from her college sweetheart. A year later, this hopeless romantic is questioning if she is ready to return to the dating scene. With her friends' encouragement, she gets back out there only to run into one disappointment after another. That is until she meets Cyrus Grier. 

Love's baby sister, Aziza Jones, has always been a "success story." By twenty-nine, she's solidified her career as a "high-powered" attorney, working for one of the top law firms in the country. She has everything she wants out of life but can't seem to keep a man—they were either not up to standard or just not her type. When her latest fling turns out to be a fluke, she finds herself back at square one. As if her life hasn't already been turned upside down, she is assigned a new case, representing one of Atlanta's most eligible bachelors, Yusef Brownlee. As she finds herself falling for him, will she jeopardize everything she's worked so hard for?

Nadira Scott, a sassy 20-something from Louisiana and best friend to Love and Aziza, is a new member of the "Lonely Hearts Club." Over the past few years, she's grown comfortable with the lifestyle her NFL baller boyfriend, Iman Lambert, has provided her here in Atlanta. However, her dream is shattered when she finds that he has not only been having an affair but has chosen to be with the other woman. Nadira is forced to pick up the pieces of her life and unexpectedly finds love in the process, in local auto repair shop owner, Cortez Jenkins. They are obviously from two different sides of the track but he offers her something no other man has ever been able to. Will this aspiring "trophy wife" remain stuck in her ways or learn a valuable lesson for the sake of saving her one shot at real love?

In this standalone, this group of friends has one thing in common—looking for their "happily ever after" after facing traumatic experiences with love. As millennial women in search of a happy ending, they are forced to see themselves and take accountability for their own happiness for the first time. Will these leading ladies play their cards right and get the men of their dreams? Read to find out!