SHAKES X READER PART 2

Your pov

I'm so glad to be him right now. I just wanna chill out and relax.

-time skip to after playing video games and having a good time, cause I'm lazy AF-

Shakes pov

We're on the couch playing video games. As we always do on dates. It's been forever since I got to hangout out with my sweetheart, y/n's the most beautiful, smartest, the coolest girl in the world. She's my little sunshine. Too bad I'm gonna have to limit my time with her. The guys are suspecting that I have a relationship. they'll tease me to no end, especially el matador, he'll never keep his mouth shut. If they find out, everything's going to go to hell. I mean, don't get me wrong but the publicity I get from the whole soccer thing is tiring enough. I don't want the media to get into our personal life. Keira hates the limelight. Well, except when it's from me that is.

anyways, I smile to myself staring into the eyes of the masterpiece in front of me but She is deep in thought, maybe it's something about work.

"Hey, is everything okay?. you can talk to me if something is bothering you."

" its nothing, I'm fine."

"you're not. come on, what's going on?." I say worried.

y/n pov 

shakes been a little distant lately. he's been more worried that wed be spotted these days and i know why, it's because he's worried that if his teammates saw us together but I seriously don't know why. What's going to happen if they find out.

"Hey, is everything okay?. you can talk to me if something is bothering you."

"it's nothing, I'm fine."

"you're clearly not. come on, what's going on?." he asks me.

no one's pov

DING DONG 

with the doorbell ringing, y/n went to the door saying to shakes with a sigh.

"I'll be right back."

when she opens the door, a  certain football team standing there.