shakes x sister reader part 1

Shakes: 20 years old.
keira: 13 years old.

No one's pov:

"Hey sleepyhead, time to wake up. You gotta go to school remember!!" Your brother shouted as you lay in the comfort of your bed. "5 more minutes!!" You yelled back. But before you could go to bed again your brother barged into your room and pulled the blanket off me and opened the curtains making me squint from light. " You've been late to school three days in a row. You have to be more punctual" you rolled your eyes and said " yeah, says the guy who's never on time for his job". "Whatever, just get ready." Said shakes.

Shakes pov:

I don't know what's wrong with her ever since she turned 13, she's been showing attitude and practically locking herself in her room. She doesn't even want help with her homework, I mean she's smart but we spend some quality brother-sister bonding using homework as an excuse. Well, we used to. Now it's like she's her own person. Maybe she doesn't need me anymore. Why do they grow up so fast?!?!. And if that's not the worst thing in the world, she's dating some guy named Brian. He's the reason we're having fights lately, It's just that she's too young for dating. What if he hurts her?. I have to start being more strict about these things.

No one's pov:

You got ready and waited in the car for your brother. You got a call. You answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this keira mokena?"

"Yes, can I help you?"

"We want to inform you that you got the sholarship"

To be continued-