Prologue

Beep Beep Beep

"UGH go freakin fall in a well!"

Yeah that's my morning all done up.

"Kendall wake up bish"

I say to my friend as I nudged her matted ginger hair with my foot. Yeah Kendall has ginger hair LIKE ED SHEERAN while I'm stuck here with that coffee brown that's average as crap. I have green/brown eyes and an average build. So I'm pretty much an average girl. On the outside. On the inside I'm a crazy, loud person constantly read and or watching YouTube videos. Also I'm a professional fangirl. I mean Zac Efron and Dave Franco tho!! But anywhore yes average. I feel like I could be skinner but I'm defiantly not gonna starve myself. I love food too much and I believe that everyone is perfectly just the way they are. Oh yeah by now you're probably wondering who I am. Well I'm Maice Harris. Yes Jack and Finn's little sister. Whatever I'm my own person. My thoughts were cut off by a loud groan.

"UUUUNNNGGH"

Yes that would be Kendall. You already know her but let me tell you a little more. She's about 5'7 with short ginger hair and an average body. A little chubbier than me but perfect none the less. She jumped off the blanket and I stared her right in the eyes. Her blue ones looking back at me.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

We both let out a shriek of horror. It was 8:01 we woke up late for school. School starts at 8:30 so we have 29 minutes to get ready! She walked over to me her tall 5'7 frame towering over my petite 5'3.

"We're gonna be late!" She exclaimed.

As soon as that sentence left her mouth we were rushing to get ready. Clothes flying, hair whipping, elbows colliding. 20 minutes later we were finished. Yes we're not those stereotypical girls that put on makeup and dresses to school. Quite the opposite actually. We don't even like romance movies! Sorry not sorry. I was more of the get down and dirty person and well Kendall, she would be closer to the girly side but that's whatever. She can rush if she needs to. So after quickly changing into out clothes, grabbing our bags and an apple each, we headed out the door making a rush to school. 8:26 great.