Chapter 11

Pheebs oh thank God I was beginning to think I'd never see you again we all thought that Egon cried as he smoothed out his nieces hair.

Pheebs Ray said looking at the girl as he appeared turning a corner.
Just then slimer rounded the corner charging at Peter Venkman who screamed

Peter screamed as slimmer charged and I ran in the direction of the screams calling Peter Venkmans name.

Peter Venkman said as I reached him I didn't care about the slime covering him instead I wrapped my arms around him

Ray seriously you don't have to...
Hey Peter I said smiling. Phoebe? He asked as Egon and Ray rounded the corner. The Ghostbusters gang was back together and Phoebe loved every second of it.

Despite constantly being called nuts we took up Fegan Floops call it was the Ghostbusters job to deal with the supernatural and that's just what they did.

Well, should I take the subway or the surface roads? Or what? It's kind of busy... Well I'm walking goodnight Janine said as Louis ran up to catch up with Janine.

Well, now...Well, well hang on now. Do you maybe want to- Oh, no. No

Well yeah, I'd love that, but I- I - I told Dr

Well yeah, I'd love that, but I- I - I told Dr. Venkman I'd babysit for him Janine said Oh well...Louis said sadly

Do you want to babysit with me Janine asked which was followed by the voice of Louis Tully I would. Great his place at 8:00 bye Janine said.

His place at 8:00. Well I can get the address from the W2 just then someone honked the horn of their car.