34

Athena

1 week later

"Alright, everybody ready?" I asked and everybody nodded their head.

"Already got the caption picked out," Raven said putting her phone away

@RavenNBeastboy look at the chemistry with these two 😭 I mean Jesus I'm hot as hell just looking at them 💋 Happy birthday @GabriBaby

@GabriBaby best birthday present ever

"Hey, are we going out to celebrate?" Hassan said

"That's up to the birthday boy," I said twirling around Gabe's arm.

"Can I please be yo rebound? That'll be the best birthday present ever"

I rolled my eyes ignoring him "She hasn't got Dominic out of her system yet" Raven said rolling her eyes.

"Can we not right now?" I said

"No, he's been spotted with that Bitch 3 times this week and you're still at Danny's eating fucking ice cream in his bed watching just go with it"

"I like that movie"

"We know," everybody said

I rolled my eyes and started scrolling down my Insta when two people I very much hate were holding hands across the table.

I handed my phone to Raven who gasped at the photo "Oh hell no. He got my bitch fucked up. Get up, we finna break this man's heart. Gabe get over here"

Raven pulled out her phone and was about to record.

"Raven I don't feel too good about this," I said to her

"You want to man back or not?" I stood there and started nodding "then shut yo sexy ass up and get to dancing"

I shut my sexy ass up and stood by Gabe.

Athena and Gabe at 10:39

Okay, so the kiss was extra. The last time I danced with Gabe he dry humped me and Dominic came running. So... yeah.

"Oooo bitch" Raven said sitting the phone down.

I started feeling a little light-headed. I called Danny to come and get me because I didn't trust myself to drive.

The other day I passed out walking to the car. Hassan and raven found me and took me to Danny's.

My mom's been freaking the fuck out telling me to get checked for cancer.

The same thing that's happened to her is happening to me. The constant fainting spells and I've been sore all over for no particular reason.

Danny came busting in the doors like he owned the place.

"Danny is here. Hold the applause"

I laughed and shook my head grabbing my stuff. Desire walked up to him giving him a hug.

"Desire and Danny sitting in a tree KISSING." I started dancing

"Shut up." They both said at the same time.