Epilogue

Athena

8 years later

Hassan and I were finishing up hanging the sign to our 3rd dance studio.

Terpsichore

It means the goddess of dance, it was perfect. We both worked really hard to get this studio. I didn't want to ask Dominic or my dad for help, I wanted to do this on my own.

Me and Dominic had a baby girl and named her Bia Athens Redwood-Lebedev. She's amazing, and every bit of my mother. It was so damn frustrating at times.

And Eli came 11 months later.

Fucking sue me.

Eli Leti Maiava-Redwood. His mom picked his name out and I loved it. I wanted a Dominic Jr but he refused and of course, turned it into something nasty.

Which I didn't mind.

Dominic was a wonderful father and I was so happy that my kids had him as a dad.

Bia was a complete daddy's girl. They did everything together and sometimes it got frustrating. Bia was a full-on tomboy, I wanted my little girl to play dress-up and shit like that but no. She wants daddy.

She said she wanted to be a wrestler so we've put her in a few classes

She said she wanted to be a wrestler so we've put her in a few classes. She's doing amazing like I knew she would.

Eli is a straight momma's boy, and I'm okay with that. He has Kirill's personality to a T.

They get along so well and if you didn't know me or Dominic. You would have thought Eli was Kirill's kid.

Eli is his father's kid though. It's times when I'm just like yup, should've been a Junior.

My little family is absolutely perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better. My kids love their father. I love their father and everything is right.

"I think you would be a great handyman Hassan"

"Yeah? Fuck off Athena" We both started laughing.

"You know I could've paid somebody to do this"

Hassan turned around looking at me "I wish you would've said that before"

"Nah go ahead Mr.Handyman"

"Yoo!" We turned around and saw Danny and Desire coming up.

Well, she was wobbling up.

Yup. They stayed together and were expecting a little boy next month, and I was so excited to be an auntie.

"Daniel," I said holding back a laugh

He gave me a hug "Chill out"

I hugged desire "How are you feeling?"

"Bitch I don't know how you did this twice"