Intro to Characters

Lily Jones- Main Character

Lily is a 21 year old girl that loves to spend time by the sea

Lily is a 21 year old girl that loves to spend time by the sea. Luckily for her grandparents have a cottage looking down at the sea. She is the classic coastal granddaughter. She spends every day down on the beach ether in the sea or on the beach reading a good book.

Calum Hood- Main Character

Calum is 22 years old having a beach holiday with the lads and their girlfriends

Calum is 22 years old having a beach holiday with the lads and their girlfriends. But he is the only one that is single. They have bought a house up in the hills looking down on the sea. As he is the only one that is single he ends up spending a lot of time alone but the boys try to include him as much as they can.

What happens when they end up living next to each other for a couple of weeks? Will they meet? Will they both finally find love by the sea ?

Author's Note

Hi my name is Ella and this will y my first actual fanfiction. This is based around Calum Hood and my love for him. He will be famous in this book and Luke, Michael and Ashton will also be mentioned. This will be a short fic since I will be writing this n the summer before I go off to collage.

Have no clue when the first chapter will come out but I will be working on it in the next coming days. English isn't my first language so I apologise for any spelling errors.

All the Love, Ella Xx