Part 1

The day I stop loving him is the day I die. The love he has given me is so consuming I'll never be able to forget it; because the love he gave me wasn't real at all. More of heartache from lies and dishonesty. Yet I stayed the whole time by his side and loved him no matter what he did or did to me. Because unlike him, I was the loyal one, the one who'd actually fight for our love. Either way it never mattered. Because he'd never fight the same way for me as I did for him.

     I would always see him and question what our relationship would come to one day. Sometimes I wish I never had. I remember how sweet he was in the beginning. How kind he was, and how his smile was warm and trusting. He was the type to never make you question his loyalty. Now a days? Well now, unless your name is Sofia you won't ever have to worry about him lying to you. Yea, Sofia is his best friend. The one who knew everything from the start. Even encourage him to do it and rubbed it in my face. Hell she knew more about me then me.

    Have you ever loved someone so much that you were scared to see your life in thirty years without them? Hell I know people who would beg just to say they've loved some one other then their parents. My point is, if you have or ever do, don't let them go because the day you do is the day it'll kill you.