Rules! 🎉

Hello again Wanderer! You fell asleep in class, I might as well tell you the rules of my world before Mrs. Smith wakes you up.

1. If someone offers you tea, drink it. The tea here is really delicious 👍

2. If someone messes with you, they're messing with all of us.

3. If Mr. Bunny offers you candy, DONT take it. He's a bad boy.

4. If you see mushrooms with eyes, RUN and don't look at the eyes.

5. Some trinkets are good luck and some are dangerous. Either way, I suggest not taking them when offered.

6. No matter how pretty they look, DO NOT PICK THE FLOWERS!

Here are some rules about my friends!

1. If Vincent brings you to his magic show, you must not leave and watch the show the whole time. He's a really passionate bunny and loves attention.

2. If Baby sneezes pepper, get help immediately. She's not feeling so good.

3. Masky likes pancakes. If you want to make an impression on him, bring some pancakes on your next visit!

4. Six tends to sleepwalk at night, we just can't see him because he's invisible. If you feel an invisible hand touch you, run. Let's just hope Six doesn't get hangry.

5. Night is a very shy entity, he doesn't speak a lot. Day is the opposite, he's actually quite cartoony and talks a lot. You might not understand him ( as his words come out as a glitches, buzzing, and static ), but we weirdos love his expressive personality!! If you wanna talk to Night, just be patient, and speak softly. You might break him out of his shell.

6. Chime can't speak, but she uses body language to speak. Don't try forcing her to speak, she won't be happy. She's a very sensitive friend.

7. Tide and Tsunami are also twins, they had opposite personalities but we love them dearly. Don't mess with one of them, or it may mess with the other.

8. Mother is a really kind guardian Angel who watches over all of  us and gives us karma depending on our actions. I suggest you don't make her angry.

Well you better be going! I hear Mrs. Smith's loud annoying voice. Goodbye Wanderer! <3