Chapter 1

'Mmmm...where am i? Why... Does everything...hurt...'
I feel myself floating in something like water yet, I cant move. I slowly open my eyes but...all I can see is...pink.... Nothing else, just a bright pink something surrounding me. 'I guess it's a liquid? cause it feels like I'm floating in something, or a solid? cause I can't move an inch in whatever this is.'
I attempt to look down at my body but that hurt. I'm stuck who knows where, my body is aching and sore, my head is throbbing, and I can open eyes but barely move them...Great, this is just soooo amazing.
I hear footsteps approaching then a bright white light shining through the liquid/solid stuff. I quickly shut my eyes, praying whatever happeneds next isn't bad...thats when I heard something.
"Sir please, we can't keep going with these experiments!" It was a woman's voice. "You stop when I tell you to." Then a man's. "My wife and I want this and you're gonna make it happen! I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIME YOU HAVE TO DO THIS EXPERIMENT, JUST GET IT DONE. And make sure it's PERFECT." The man yelled. "S-sir...If we continue this,  we don't know what could happen but if our theories are correct...we could soon manifest something so unstable that it would tear our world apart as we know it." The woman's voice was shaky. "...Then hurry and get it done..." The man spoke once more. Sounding angrier and angrier each time he speaks.
I didn't like hearing the man yell at the women. I opened my eyes and tried to open my mouth to say something but I couldn't. I remembered I was unable to do anything, just attempting to move was too much pain. "Oh my god...I-I think did it just...." The women stuttered. I couldn't hear the man, he was silent or at least very quiet. "Sir you need to leave...I need to call the others...we have to run some tests...this is...this...has never happened before..."
I heard footsteps leaving.
That bright white light then disappeared... Finally; do you how hard it is to close your eyes with not only a bright unidentified liquid/solid thing surrounding you with a bright light shining through it? I swear these people are gonna kill me...but I mean I is harder to keep my eyes open...
I couldn't hear anything the women was doing, I almost thought she left too but I heard a *click*  *click*   *click* so I guess she was. Next thing I know the bright light is back but, but this time I heard a lot of footsteps. To many to try and count how many people there were. Soon I felt the liquid/solid shake. I need to come up with a name for this. Soon I felt the "pink substance" shake... I started moving...getting closer and closer to that bright white light...I shut my eyes fearing what's to come...