Dr.henderson

I'm 8 months pregnant . You'll never guess what we're having .. Seriously you'll never guess because nash and I didn't want to find out until he came out . Nash got a steady job and I'm taking online classes to get myself straight . I miss my parents . Their memorial was a few months ago I cried like a bitch. Nobody not even I knew I could cry that much but it's understanding that I did because their my parents my mom and dad the ones who loved me when nobody else did , when I fell they picked me up. I have a picture of me my mom and my dad and this other guy who was in it . It was our family portrait but I guess that guy jumped in last minute . My parents kept it though . Anyway I'm on my way to the doctors to see if I'm still doing good. I look like a water balloon I hate it but this child is going to be beautiful so it's worth it. While we're in the waiting room I sit and play on my phone until my name was called .
" Robertson , Eileen " the nurse said . She walked me to my room and I sat on the bed thing . Waiting for my ultrasound to start .
" hi my name is dr Henderson . And you're ... Eileen Robertson ? Robertson Robertson that sounds familiar have we met ?" He asked pointing his pen at me .
" Uh no I don't think so ... Wait you do look familiar " I reply squinting a little
" Ah I see your parents and I were very close friends , they included me in a family portrait one year " he concluded .
" yeah I have that still, they just passed not to long ago sadly"
" oh what a shame , your mother was a doll . She could make a bitter old man happy , your dad Uh . He was something else" he said trailing off
" let's get started with the ultra sound shall we ?" He says clapping his hands together I laid down and pulled up my short and let him put the freezing blue gel on my stomach while putting that thing on my stomach to show the baby . ( I don't know what it's called ) .
" well he's all healthy except ..." He stopped while examining the screen .
" except.... " I continued eager for what he was going to say .
" if it doesn't turn within a week you'll have to have a C- section "
"That's it " I say
" that's it , you're free to go " he said with a cheeky smile .
He wasn't that bad looking , he had brown hair a nice jaw line heavenly hazel eyes with hints of brown in them . But nothing loosing nash over . Plus he was friends with my parents that would be weird .
I was driving home and I pulled up to see a shit ton of cars at the house . I would call it mine but it's Nash's parents' it they were out of town so they couldn't have invited anyone . Then I see Taylor's corvette . Oh god nash invited the guys over . I pull in and hurry up to nash and i's room . Avoiding all the guys who were thankfully not anywhere near my path . When I walked in nash was there changing .
" hey cutie " I say walking up behind him wrapping my arms around him
" hey princess " he said turning around and kissing me lightly , then he got on his knees and started talking to my belly .
" hey little buddy I don't know what you are but I'm going to love you forever . You need to stop kicking so much mommy can't sleep when you do that all night . If you're a girl you're going to be daddy's little princess and if you're a boy you're going to be my little football player . Either way you make your mommy and I so happy and you aren't even here yet , I love you little buddy see you soon " he said kissing the top of my belly .
" how's it doing anyway ?" Nash asked
" good it just has to flip around within a week or C - section for Eileen " I say sarcastically .
" you'll be fine either way , your a warrior you got this " he said hugging me .
" why are the guys here?" I ask
" oh we haven't seen them in forever so I figured we'd invite them over to come see us and the little guy in you're belly "( it's not actually a boy or a girl I don't know what it's going to be yet I just feel bad calling it an it . )
" oh okay " I say lacing my fingers in with his , we started walking downstairs and I already heard a bitch I didn't like , you'll never guess who it was either ... Madison beer .