The shipp's

//I know that the cover has nothing to do with the fandom, but because of the heart and because it has "I love you" written on it, it was the closest thing I found to something related to this topic.//

                                                                -(...)-

   I think we all know what they are right? Well, if you don't know, I doubt it very much being on Wattpad. The word named shipp from the word "Relationship".

   In this fandom there are many shipp's an example the... "Jeff x Jane" as you know Jane Arkensaw better known as "Jane the killer, //not to be confused with Jane Richardson// and Jeffrey Woods better known as Jeff the killer, they are rivals so to speak, Jane hates Jeff for what he did to her parents and how he ruined her life, so I can't understand how there are people who match them.

   Other shipp's are the "E.Jack x Nina" the "Ben x Sally", the "Masky x Hoodie", the "ticci Toby x Masky" the "Jeff the killer x Slenderman", the... "Jeff the killer x Homicidal Liu ", to give a few examples.

  Let's start with the Ticci Toby x Clockwork this shipp, it seems that at the time it was something true/"canonical" but as you know Ticci Toby itself is no longer a Creepypasta from the last thing I read and for certain things I don't remember or don't know about the matchmaking is no longer "canon".

   The E.jack x Nina the killer, E.Jack is more than 100 years old, if I'm not wrong or if I'm not mistaken in some data, while Nina in her time when she became a "the killer" was 16/17 years, I mean, at that time I was a minor and people paired them up, at present Nina must be from twenty something to thirty maybe, but without a doubt this shipp seemed strange and somewhat pedophile to me.

    The Ben Drowned x Sally Williams, let's start somewhere both died before they were 18 in Sally's case even before 10, they are both dead so if I had seen in a book "Why Creepypastas wouldn't fall in love with you", or something like that, it mentions in a part of Ben Drowned that ghosts can't feel love since obviously dead and that prevents the so-called "neurons of love" from being or existing, for what is apart from Sally and Ben taking into account the age at which Sally died at 8 and Ben at 13, 14, 15 or even 16 depending on what I have read and researched on different pages, they would have an approximate age difference of 5 to 10 years.

  The only "canon" shipp according to what I remember, that there is is that of Jane Richardson and Mary Vaughn, a lesbian couple and also, if they are a couple and mary didn't care that jane had "liquid hate" or however it calls, and still love's her.
The Jane who is normally paired with Jeff is another.

                                                           -(...)-

  My point is that some shipps don't make sense, they are incestuous, necrophiliac or pedophile.

   Be careful, if you like any of these ships it is your question and not my problem, I do not have the right to judge someone just because they like a shipp is just my opinion and what I've seen in the time I was in the fandom.

                                                             -(...)-

   That would be all, we read until another.