2::Alive.

Trigger Warning:
Explicit language (swearing)
Cannibalism
Mention of human body

<—————'——'——'——'——'————>

Wilbur awoke from his slumber. He wasn't really able to think straight,why did Tommy suddenly killed him? Wilbur shrugged for a bit,thought to himself. He snapped out of it and stood up. He looks around and started walk to the main area of the smp. He wasn't paying attention,

Suddenly Wilbur heard a voice shouting for him. Wilbur turned and it was Tommy,Tommy ran to Wilbur. Tommy went to Wilbur,he was still catching his breath. Wilbur simply said to Tommy 'take your time tom.' Tommy stood up and said to Wilbur, 'wilbur,I am absolutely sorry for what had happened yesterday. I didn't mean to kill you,I was just- just!-' Wilbur patted Tommy on his back,Wilbur smiled at Tommy and spoke again. 'take your time,I'm listening okay?'. Tommy smiled at Wilbur. He spoke once again 'look I'm really sorry for me killing you,my brain still is fucking processing about the fact you freed me from dream. I wasn't in the right state of mind,I'm very sorry' Wilbur smiled warmly,he knew Tommy wasn't doing well and was still overwhelmed with being freed from dream. Wilbur accepted Tommy apology and hugged Tommy,Tommy was smiling and when Wilbur stopped hugging Tommy. Wilbur asked Tommy 'also,where's Phil? I haven't seen him. When i was walking and past by Phil's house, he wasn't there' Tommy noticed and explained to Wilbur. 'well you see wil,philza decided to travel again. It's really far and he might not be able to communicate with you' Wilbur thought for a moment,that was odd how Phil couldn't communicate to the others but simply brushed it off, Wilbur thanked Tommy for the explanation. As Wilbur was about to go, Tommy asked him something. 'hey wil, do you wanna have lunch with me?I had some extra lunch I made.' Wilbur noticed and smiled. 'i would love too Tommy!' Tommy said again, 'alright, well go to my house and you wait.'

As they walked to Tommy base,Wilbur thought to himself. Where was Phil going?what will he do?. Wilbur didn't bother to ask Tommy,he decided to let it slide. as they entered Tommy base,Wilbur examined the base. The dirt roof had a few cracks but Wilbur didn't care. Wilbur sat on the chair and Tommy went to his kitchen.
Tommy started laughing but Wilbur didn't hear it,
Tommy grabbed the bag. No label.just a bag filled with Phil's flesh and meat.
Tommy started cooking it,he noticed philza bird like wings. Tommy just pushed it aside,
The smell was really strong but Tommy managed to somehow hide it.
As Tommy finished. He went back to Wilbur and gave him the lunch,
Wilbur smiled and thanked Tommy for inviting over and for making him a meal,Tommy smiled and said 'your welcome.'
As Wilbur started to eat,he said to Tommy while with an impressed face 'tommy,this is amazing!what meat is this?' Tommy was watching shroud but noticed what Wilbur had said, Tommy said 'well,it's an special meat I got haha.' Wilbur didn't care and continued eating,Tommy was smiling. Not because of Wilbur being impressed by Tommy cooking,no. It was because Wilbur was eating philza. Without realising he was eating his own father.

As Wilbur finished,he stood up and thanked Tommy once again. He left Tommy base.
Tommy sighed and decided to take a walk outside,
As he was walking. Ghostboo appeared, this shocked Tommy. 'holy fuck! Ghostboo,you should stop scaring the shit out of me.' ghostboo looked a bit confused but simply nodded,
Ghostboo started talking about things he saw and how amazed he was. Tommy found it rather annoying that ghostboo would non-stop keep talking,he also would give Tommy aluminum flowers.
He understood that ghostboo was being nice but. Suddenly,Tommy stopped.
Tommy was angered,he did ask ghostboo to stop but ghostboo didn't notice.
Tommy yelled at ghostboo 'ghostboo,shut the fuck up. Your absolutely annoying,all those story you keep saying constantly repeat over and OVER.'
Ghostboo noticed and had a sad look on his face, Tommy didn't feel a bit of remorse or emotion.
Tommy yelled once again 'shut the fuck up,it's fucking pathetic that your sad all over this.'
Tommy stared,ghostboo simply left. Tommy smirked,he finally made ghostboo stop constantly annoying him.
He continued his walk but slowly felt a bit of guilt,
He finished his walk and went back to his base.

<—————'——'——'——'——'—————>
words::778

again, credit to box!!
anyway, funky question time!
pronouns and sexuality perhaps?