||CHAPTER TWOO||

Anastasia

Anastasia.Nicole: Filming todayy🫶🏽🫶🏽
@Blake.Rowan u almost dropped me😐✋🏽

Blake.Rowan: I DID NOT
^Anastasia.Nicole: mhm keep lying to yourself
^ Blake.Rowan: I hate u.
^ Anastasia.Nicole: We both know you love me😁
^ Blake.Nicole: ugh. Ur right😐

user9; SHIPP
^ Danielle_.Baker: SHIPP
^ Bryce.Rowan: SHIPP
^ Bruce.Rowan:SHIPP
^Belle.Nicole: SHIPP
^Anastasia.Nicole: MOM GET OUT OUT NOW😭😭
^Belle.Nicole: not untill u admit your feeling darling😁

User65: ARE YALL SEEING THIS TOO
^user43: THIS SHIT IS FUNNY ASH

Irl!!
   Anastasia and Danielle are on their way to go go film with the triplets. "BRO did you see my mom commented on the picture with me and Blake?!?" Stasi said. "Umm.. EVERONE SAW IT STAS!" "SHE WAS SO wrong for that" stasi replied. "She just telling the truth yk. Your gonna have to admit to yourself and Blake that you like him sooner or later" Danielle says, truthfully. "I DONT LIKE BLAKKEE. I think.." "WHAT THE FUCK UR DOUBTING IT YOU DO LIKE HIM OMG! OMG!YAYY IM TEXTING THE GC YALL ARE GONNA MAKE SUCK A CUTE COUPLE AND HAVE THE BES-" Danielle's rambling gets cut off by Anastasia's hand over her mouth." Dude you acted like I said I like him- which I don't." After she said that,Danielle mumbled something under her breath and rolled her eyes while getting out the car. The girls finally walk up to the boys house.

Two days later...

Anastasia.Nicole: NEW VIDEO OUT NOW ON THE TRIPLETS YOUTUBE.😎🤘🏽🤘🏽 @Blake.Rowan @Bruce.Rowan @Bryce.Rowan @Danielle_.Baker

Bryce.Rowan: GO CHECK IT OUT GUYS👅👅
^ Anastasia.Nicole: it's only good bc me and wifey are in it💁🏽‍♀️😎
^Danielle_.Baker: agreed🤍
^Bryce.Rowan: 😑 stfu

Comments are limited

Bryce.Rowan:CHECKOUT NEW VID FOR BLASI CONTENT🤘🏽🤘🏽🫶🏽

Anastasia.Nicole: now wtf 😑
^Blake,Rowan: we do look hot tho👀
^ Anastasia.Nicole: ur right💁🏽‍♀️🤍
^ Blake.Rowan: ur always beautiful <<<3333
^ Anastasia.Nicole: STOPP ILYSM🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽
^ Blake.Rowan: LYM🤍😁

User78: STOP I SHIP SM
^ Bryce.Rowan: ME TOO
^ Danielle_.Baker: me Too
^ user29: dude why can't they get tg already
^ user60: bc they are the slowest people who can't see the obvious 😑
^ Bryce.Rowan: agreed smh 🤦‍♀️

Irl!!

"BLAKEYY!" Stasi said running up and jumping into a hug. While holding her thighs and keeping her up he says"You just saw me last week" "you sure it haven't been a month" she questions nuzzling her head in his neck. " Can YALL stop YALL pre couple shit and come and film this live with us?" Bryce yells.   "Hey guys!! We're back on live to do an q&a while we eat our sushi." "Hi yall I'm here again" stasi said cheerfully. " okay so the most asked question right now is how did stasi meet us and when." Bruce says. "It's a really funny story but stasi tells it the best so stas take it away!" Bryce says. "NO IT EMBARRASING!" Blake yells. "Okay sooo.. Blakey and me met in second grade. Blake being slow him and his friends were shooting baked beans out of their noses. Soo when it was Blake's turn to and I quote,'shoot the rocket', he ended up choking and I had to hug him tightly for him to cough up the bean. I had to take him to the nurse yadyada yass and then tadaaa!! 10 years later and he is still being stupid!!" Anastasia explains while hugging Blake tightly. "Yeah and then a week after the whole bean rocket fiasco, she came over and met us, then I started calling her little bean." Bryce says while ruffling her hair. " I don't even know why you call me that, I'm only 3 months younger than y'all" Ana says annoyed. "Ana it's okay that ur younger than us, you're still prettier and more famous" Blake whisper earning himself a giggle and a kiss on the cheek. "Okay guys 2 more questions" Bruce says. " let's gone ahead and get this out of the way, Ana and Blake, are you guys together officially?" Bryce says. " you wanna tell them or me?" Blake questions. " I can tell them baby." "Okay honey" " as you guys know me and Blake are the best of friends. But recently, we have gotten really close and..." Blake pecks Anastasia on the lips before she says,"we are just friends guys!!" Blake and Ana laughs hysterically as the comments go crazy. Bryce and Bruce just stand there in shock as they watch this unfold. "YOU COULDVE TOLD US ABOUT YOUR JOKE! I thought you guys were being for real!?!?" Bryce says as he fake cries." well you thought wrong, we planned this on ft last night because we knew we were gonna get that question". Blake explained as he is still laughing. " okay imma go throw this away I'll be back YALL keep answering questions." Ana goes into the kitchen.  A few minutes later Blake gets a message from Ana saying to come to the kitchen. "Hey guys I gotta go to the restroom I will be right back." Blake says. " HEY I BETTER NOT HEAR ANA MOANING!" Bryce says while he is trying to answer more questions. Blake knows he is just playing so he flips him off and walks away.