||CHAPTER SEVEN||

"Goodmorning love" Blake says as Ana wakes up she greets him with a kiss. " I HAVE A PLAN" she says while sitting up to face him. " We have to act like we hate eachother. Like a full blown fight while we are on live today and as I walk out the door u stop me grab me by my waist and kiss me. Then we both stop and say scene.!?!?" "That is the funniest shit! Are we getting Danielle, Bryce, and Bruce too?" " yep." She says. "Okay then let's do this!" Blake says before getting up and giving her a quick kiss. Anastasia starts to smile and walk out the room she puts on an angry face and walks in the kitchen. "Goodmorning" bryce says. "Morning" "someone had a rough night. What happened?" Bruce says. "Your brother is an asshole and I hate him!" " oh tell us something we don't know!" Bryce and Bruce says which makes her laugh. If only they knew. "Okay now that we brightened up your day go get ready live starts in 20 minutes!" Bryce says. Anastasia runs up stairs and gets ready quickly. Soon danielle gets there and the live begins. After answering a few questions Blake and Anastasia start the prank. "BLAKE ISTG IF YOU DONT MOVE" "STASI YOUR THE ONE IN MY SPOT! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!? I SHOULD GO BACK TO CHOLE SO YOU CAN LEAVE AGAIN!" "Woah guys calm down we are on live." Bruce says. "TEAAAA" bryce says enjoying it. "IF YOU GO BACK TO CHOLE I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING BACK TO MY EX YOU BITCH!" "IM THE BITCH YOU LEFT!! AND DIDNT EVEN EXPLAIN WHY" "I LEFT BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER GIRL" Anastasia screams as she acts like she realizes what she just said. She runs to get her stuff and when she's almost out the door Blake grabs her waist pulls her in and kisses her. "WAIT WHAT THE FUCKKK!!" Bryce, Danielle, and Bruce screams. As soon as they pull apart the kiss they rest there foreheads on each other blake says" I love you" stasi slowly says, "I love you too". Then they burst into laughter as they hug eachother and in unison they say. "Scene". The whole room is quiet and in shock. Everything goes silent except there laughter. When the laughter dies down they go sit down with the others. Stasi sits on Blake's lap as the others look confused. " what.just.happened." Bryce says breaking the silence. "Well if you must know, me and Blake made up last night. And admitted our feelings toward eachother." At that point Danielle starts screaming. " WHATTTTTY" Bruce says. They calm down and talk for the rest of the live. Blake says Stasi has one more question to answer. She asks what it is and he says,"Will u be my girlfriend?" She kisses him and nods her head yes. Danielle is crying while Bryce and Bruce are screaming after everybody comes down they end the life. "It took YALL long enough" Danielle says while hugging Anastasia. They all go out to eat then have a movie night at the triplets place. Soon Blake Carried Anastasia to his room and kissed her forehead he whispers,"I love you". As her eyes are still closed she turns around and cuddles into his chest she says,"I love you too." As they drift off to sleep.