♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12♡

Ishraa pov:

In morning after breakfast all are getting ready for talking about Arjun bhai's marriage. But they are very persistent about sending me to the cooking class. I want to cook too but the dish won't come out well.

Mind Voice: when did you exactly tried to learn cooking?
Me: See miss. Mind, You are a part of me. So you have to support me not to mock me when needed.

" Mom please I also want to come. He is my brother na?" I asked her again as this is the third time I am pleading her from morning.

" No Ishu. You have to learn some basics in cooking also. So without any fail you are attending the class" mom said to me firmly.

" But what is the need for it mom? I know to make tea and of course Maggie. And as always you and Dadi will cook na?" I question the her. Because always mom and Dadi will be there to cook. In their absence always Arjun will order something from our favourite restaurants. So what is the need for learning it?

" Wow that much you know to cook. We won't come to your Sasural Ishu. What will they say if you don't even know to make a coffee" mom is sarcastically making fun of me. I think this is the most used dialogue of desi mom.

" Mom I can keep a cook or you know I will better marry a chef" I said to mom by hugging her and keeping my chin on her shoulder.

Mom smacked my head and said " of course a chef who knows to cook everything will marry a girl who doesn't even know to make a coffee."

" Mom don't make fun of me. I am getting late to the class. Also we are going shopping. Bye mom" I hurriedly said to her.

" Ishu take money and go. Don't forget to take your purse" dad reminded me again. Always when I go outside I would forgot to carry my purse. After reaching there only I will remember that. This happened many times. Running into my room I took my purse and went to the class.

Author pov:

Ishraa is rushing towards her class. She and Sanju spent their time listening to the given instructions. Ishraa didn't even miss any steps and followed it correctly. After finishing the recipe she felt satisfied. They decided to go to the mall for shopping.

" You know Sanju, today morning only mom was taunting me saying that I don't know to make a coffee. Finally I learnt it. I will make coffee today when I went home." Ishu complained to Sanju.

" But first you have to come with me Ms. Mistake" Ruhaan said. Both Ishra and Sanjana becomes scared seeing him coming from behind.

" You" Ishra shockly reacted. Now she rememberd what she did to his car. She gulped to thinking what will he do to her. Sanjana eyed Ishra and both friends don't know what to do that time.

" Yes me, as you said the same pagal Insaan. You are really stupid, you think I forgot that I saw you in the cooking class. Okay enough of this come to police station now. Come let's go" Ruhaan said moving emotionlessly towards his car.

Ishara don't know what to do. For just a car tyre this man is dragging her to the police station.

" Don't stand like a statue Miss. Ishraa. I am getting late. I think you are her friend Miss. Sanjana. I am dragging her to police station, call her family and inform them. Don't forget to bring the lawyer." As Ruhaan said these and  Ishra is gapping at him like a fish.