9. The Morning After.

You opened your eyes to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully in front of you . You felt so warm in his embrace. You placed your hand on his cheek.
"I love youuu" I whispered.

"I love you three thousand" he whispered back, making you flinch for a second but then you smiled. He opened his eyes.
"Morning Mr. Kim" you sat up.
"Morning Ms. Yoon" he sat up too.

"slept well?" He asked.
"I slept warmly but didn't got much time as we...." you paused..

"As we...? What?.." he asked teasingly and pecked your lips. You went all red.

"Ahh! Nothing! C'mon get fresh up."
You said and came out of your bed, wearing your cloths and went to your bathroom.

After you showered and came out of the bathroom, with a towel covering you.

Suddenly Taehyung dashed in.

"YAA! GO OUT!! I'M CHANGING!!"

"Oh C'mon what's there to hide?.." he said as he turned facing you his back.

"I SAID GET OUT!!" You threw your lotion bottle at him and it hit him on his back.

"Oww! Okayyyy! Sorry sorry!" with that he ran out.

You quickly got changed. And went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for him .

You made him egg rolls and toast, and was about to leave.
"Hey, what about your breakfast?" he asked you sitting on the couch.
You usually don't eat in the morning and directly eat at the lunch break at school.
"I'll have my meal at school bye!!" as soon as you turned to the door you saw Taehyung standing there. You astonishingly looked back at the couch and no one was there.
"How did you..?.. You were there just a moment ago!... And this happened when you encountered Jungkook too. What's all this?"
He sighed.
"We being Vampires, have some special powers we really don't adapt humans completely. We are more mentally developed than humans.. I'm still figuring out my abilities"

Suddenly you remembered something.

"Why did you c-came in my room few minutes ago?" you asked awkwardly.

"Oh I wanted to drop you to the school. May I?" he asked with smile and you agreed.

"But first you'll have your breakfast otherwise you're not going anywhere!"

Soon you both were in the car.
You guys talked about random stuff.
"ouf my school work from past 3 days is pending, guess I have to spend hours this weekend to complete my assignments." you cried.

"ahh~ it's okay, take some notes from your classmates." he tried to comfort you. He put his hands on your thighs and gave it a light squeeze. You leaned on his shoulder and felt comforting.
"How was the last night?" Taehyung Laughed. You looked up at him.
"Y/n your face is red like a tomato!" he laughed harder.
"Eee shut up! My legs hurt!" Taehyung halted the car and looked at you.
"really? Was I that hard?" he said with a serious tone.
"Uhmm... Yeah!" you looked at the other direction.
"I'm sorry Y/n" he cupped your face which caused you to look at him.

"Why? "

"Because I'll be harder the next time." He smirked and laughed. You shoved off his hand.
"YAA! Thats not funny!" you scolded.
"haha! Sorry sorry!" He laughed harder and started to drive.

As you arrived at the school gate, you extended your hand to the handle of the car's door but suddenly Taehyung drove you close and kissed you. But you pushed him, he looked confused.
"What happened Y/n? Are you mad at me?" he questioned.

"ofcourse I am!! Huh!" you hopped out of the car and went to the gate. You felt bad for pushing him but he didn't said anything.

----------------
LUNCH BREAK
----------------

You were sitting alone on the table in the lunch hall with your food when you felt a figure approaching you.

"Y/n right?" he said.
He is Kim Namjoon, he transferred here when you were absent for three days.

"Oh Namjoon, Y-yeah I'm Y/n. What brings you here?" you asked nervously.

"Nothing, just wanted a good place to sit. Where are your friends?"

"Oh I.. Don't have any friends." You laughed awkwardly.

"Same! We can start from each other now." he smiled kindly.

"oh.. Of-OFCOURSE!" you agreed nervously, and talked about random stuff, you both were in the same classroom so it made you happy. He handed you some of his notes.

Soon the school ended, you came out of the school building, standing in the big field, you looked around for Namjoon, but he disappeared. Then someone grabbed your hair.
"Looking for me..?" It was Su Hoo.
"Ah! Leave me!" you yelled and gripped it tighter. You groaned in pain, but suddenly he looses his grip. You turned behind to see him lying on the ground with hand on his cheek and Taehyung in front of you.
"How dare you lay a finger on Y/n?!" He yelled. He went to Su Hoo and grabbed his collar, he started punching him continuously. You ran to him and held Taehyung's shoulder.
"Taehyung don't! Please! Leave him!" you pleaded and he looked at you..
"But Y/n-" you cut him off.
"please.." and he groaned in anger and stood up.
"Are you Alright? Are you hurt?" He questioned worriedly and cupped your face gently.

"Yeah I'm fine.." a tear escaped from your eyes and you looked around to see a crowd circling around you and murmuring.
"No you don't look fine... C'mon let's go" He wrapped his right arm around you and walked you away, out of the school gate.
"Ahh shit! I wanted us to walk home, but the situation is different! Wait I'll call for Taxi-"

"Taehyung... I'm fine, its good that we'll walk together."

"You sure?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded. He held your hand and started to walk.

"Who was that bastard?" He questioned seriously.
"He's Lee So Hu, he and his sister with her pets keeps picking up on me."

"Those.... I'll not leave them alive. Are they always like this?"

"No, harder then this time." Then you told him the whole story of what they did to you, and he was speechless.

"How could they....."

"Its okay, I'm alright..."
You squeezed his hand snapping him out of his anger.

"This way!" you said and took a turn.
"But your house is that way...."

"As I told you, I lost my belongings with my phone that night..."

You bought yourself a phone and went home. On your way you both exchanged your numbers.

As you you opened door, you asked "Hey were you mad at me for pushing you in the morning?" you asked and signaled him to go inside. "Yeah, I'm mad for 2 things." he said. You walked behind him and as you were locking you asked, "What are they?" you didn't heard any response and you turned.
"Taehy-"
He cuts you off by kissing you hard and pinning you to the door. You flinched but kissed him back. After few seconds he pulled back.
"First,..." he again kissed you hard and pulled back.
"for pushing me in the morning." and again kissed you and pulled back. "second..." and he licked his way from your lips to your ears. You tilted your head and moaned. "mmmh... second..." you asked.

"Why did you stopped me from beating him?" he whispered.

"Cause.. Mmmh... You would've.. Mmmhh.. Killed him." you tried to say it clearly as he kept licking your ears slowly and teasingly.
"You know me well Y/n...only I can grab your hairs..."