10. Interrupted

"only I can grab your hair, no ones lays a finger on you," you felt his hot breath and your breath quickens. You were red.

"Y/n why do you blush so much?, its cute.." he chuckled.

"I-its so h-hard.." you said nervously.

"Hmm? What's hard?" his face showed a puzzled look.

"T-to... Resist you.." you whispered and looked down embarrassingly. He was speechless for moment and laughed.

"W-what..so funny?" you questioned.

"Just... I didn't knew you would say such things!" he said while he laughed lightly.

"You making fun of me?" you raised your eyebrows angrily and looked to the other direction.

But he held your chin and moved your face to his direction and crashed his lips to yours.

You pushed him but he again kissed you and this time when you pushed him he didn't moved, instead, he held your wrist and and pinned them behind your waist.

"Ummh!!" you wiggled your body to let him go his grip. But he broke the kiss.

"What's the matter Y/n? Why are you pushing me? Why you didn't kissed me back?" he questioned and you stayed silent.

"Are you alright? Is something wrong?" he cupped your cheeks with both of his hands which caused you to look up at him.

You stared at each other's eyes..You could see how worried he was.

"Tell me?"

You grabbed him collar lightly and drove him closer and you heeled up on your toes, pecking him lightly, you pulled back.

"I'm.. I'm fine."

He hugged you. "Hey if anything is wrong always feel free to tell me, I'm with you."

You bursted into tears and hugged him back. He embraced your back lightly. After a moment, he kissed your forehead and pulled back. He made you sit on the couch and brought you a glass of water. As you took it,

"Now, tell me what's the matter?" he asked while gently wiping of your tears.

"I'm scared..."

"Why? Of whom? I'll never let any bad thing happen to you baby." he comforted you.

"I'm scared of losing you.. Taehyung." He was silent.

"Everything I could've loved was snatched from me a-and left me growing up alone w-with a title of 'burden'.... But now... Now that I've met you.. Loved you, I'm scared if you'll l-leave me... Jungkook's word are still in my head.. I-I don't know what he is upto.. But this time, if I lose you,... I swear I'll die to-"

He cuts you off by pecking your lips.

" Never talk about dying Y/n, I'll not let you in some dangered hands. "

You held his hand.

"Y/n... You are NOT a burden. And, I'll never leave you. Don't listen to what others say, because you are you... Its in your hands how to shape YOUR life not in THEIR'S."

You cried harder, and Taehyung kissed your forehead again. You pulled back.

"Promise me Taehyung.. No matter how hard the situation is... We'll stay together." you held out your pinky finger.

"I.. I promise Y/n" he held out his pinky finger too and you interwined them. A smile came on your face.

"Now go and get changed! And don't you cry." He said pushing you in front of the staircase by your shoulders playfully.