Last Day of College

**7:00am
Kristoff's POV:
I woke up to Anna's face literally buried into my chest, I leaned over gently to check the time, 7:01am I sigh and lay my head back down for a few seconds then looked down and smiled at Anna "*sigh* come on baby girl, we're going to be late" I whisper into her messy red hair. "Mmmm?" She mumbled "I know" I sighed "I could stay here all day too" I said stroking her naked shoulder.

**2 Minutes later
"Anna?" I whisper and look down at her, she had fallen back to sleep I chuckle to myself, she was in a weird position her arm stretched out right over my body, her head on my arm and her right leg over mine, "Anna please wake up, we'll be late" she finally moved and climbed out of our bed on to the floor, I quickly ran out of our bed and picked her up and spun her around and pinned her down on the bed and kissed her on her rosy lips and her soft neck I heard her giggle and saw she got goosebumps.
**7:39am
"Have you seen my other shoe?!" Shouted Anna, I looked around and saw her missing shoe, "here" I called before I threw it to her.

**At college
Okay so I'll see you when I get home I guess", said Anna sounding a little upset, I kissed her forehead and said "don't worry it's the last day and it's Friday, I'll see you later, I love you" then kissed her passionately a couple of times before we parted, "I love you too" she whispered.....