Kristanna

A/N So now I'm just gonna write about Kristoff and Anna's life in the modern world and will still write about the chat room and stuff so Dw:) -Courtneyxxo

Kristoff's POV:
It's currently 11:09pm shoot Anna's gonna kill me, if she's awake...
I slowly put the key in the front door and twist it slowly and quietly, "Anna?.." I whisper as I place my key on the cabinet, I open the living room door to see my baby girl fast asleep on the sofa, I smile to myself and sit next to where she was laying, her beautiful ginger hair was in her face so I tucked it behind her ears, I noticed her phone beside her, it was left on her messages she was in the middle of texting me "I love you" i press the top button on her phone locking it and put it on charge for her, I kissed Anna's forehead before lifting her up off of the sofa she was as light a delicate feather..

I place her in our bed, under the covers because she was wearing shorts and just her bra, I don't care when she does this she's so damn beautiful, I take off my clothes leaving me in just my boxers and climbed into bed slowly trying not to wake Anna. After 10 minutes of starting and admiring her her eyes start to gently flutter and open "Kristoff?" She whispered "shhhh" I whispered back "when did you get home?" She asked "about a hour ago, but don't worry I'm here now I whispered in to her ear and pulled her close, she doesn't like being left alone for to long she's afraid he might come back...

Ohhhh, who do you think Kristoff is talking about? NAWW Kristanna love!❤️❤️ update asap!-Courtneyxxo xx