We Meet

I woke up to a text from my ex. I had so many emotions since my past relationship with my abusive boyfriend. When he texted me all of those bad thoughts came into my brain again and I really just needs to get those thoughts off of my mind. I decided to go to the gym. When I got to the gym my ex was there (the abusive one) he immediately came over to me and started yelling at me. "What the fuck are you doing here slut, trying to fix your fat body" he said. "Hey leave her alone, that's no way to talk to a girl", I suddenly saw a really tall guy grabbing my ex and threatening to beat him up if he doesn't leave. "Thank you so much"I said, "oh no problem he was a jerk, wait did you know him?" he said "uh yeah, he was my ex" "Oh well I'm sorry you have to deal with him" he said "me to, well I have to Finnish working out but I hope I see you again" I say smiling. I really didn't wanna stop talking to him and I was looking at him the whole time I was working out and we made eye contact a lottttt. But as much as I liked him I didn't know if I could let somebody in again. And it's hard for me to trust people now since my ex. When I was about to drive away from the gym I heard a tap on my window. It was him, the gym from the gym! I rolled down my window. "I probably seem like a stalker but I say you leaving and I wanted ti see If I could get your number?" He said "oh yeah of course, but can I get your name first?"I say smiling "oh yeah Ig We forgot to introduce ourselves, I'm Jacob"he said smiling I was just staring into his blue eyes "so what is your name" he said laughing as he realised me staring into his eyes. I snapped out of it "oh yeah sorry, I'm y/n" I said. And then me continued to talk for a little and exchanged our phone numbers and our social medias.

Sorry for a short chapter, it's only 380 words😬 but as the story goes along the chapters will get better and get longer, and if this chapter is boring I promise they will get better cause this was the first chapter and I didn't really know how to make this part longer with out dragging it on.