Recovering...kinda

You end up falling asleep in the car. You wake up to Jacob picking you up out of the car. "Oh hey princess. Let's go get some sleep" he says while taking you inside the hype house and into his room.  You fell asleep  on the way up to his room.

You woke up. You were really sore. You were really sad. All you wanted to do was cry. Jacob was right next to you asleep. He looked so peaceful.

MENTION OF SA⚠️⚠️⚠️

I want to be happy but inside I am hurting so much, I can't believe I was raped.

I couldn't keep it in anymore. I got up and went to the bathroom slightly running. I shut the door quietly and locked the door. I started to cry.

OVER⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jacobs POV

I woke up to the sound of quiet sobs. I saw the bathroom light on threw the crack at the bottom of the door. "Hey babe are you ok?" I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom door. Dang it it's locked. I knocked on the door "please let me in and help you" "Please just leave me alone, I'm ok" she said. I could tell she was still crying. "Please just let me in, I wanna hug you and help you, please just let me in" I said calmly. She finally unlocked the door and opened the door, her eyes were bloodshot and there were tear drop marks all on her shirt. "Oh baby" I said in a sad tone while I pulled her into a hug. She started to cry again "no babe don't cry your ok, it's all over" I said "Ik but it just keeps on replaying in my head" she said struggling to speak. "Ik Ik I'm so sorry that happened to you, I will never let anything like that happen to you again" I said. We just laid is bed for the next couple hours.

"Hey babe, Ik something that could help you feel better!" Jacob said "what is it" y/n said. "TARGET!" Jacob said "yayyyy you never like to take me to target, let's go rn!" Y/n said "ok ok we will after I get dressed and we eat breakfast" Jacob said

Later At Target run

I was looking at bikinis with Jacob and since He doesn't like to leave me alone anywhere any more since the party. I found a really cute bikini and was holdin it when a guy walked by "you'd look really sexy in that bikini" the guy said walking up to me. "She will but you won't get to see her in it, I will cause she's taken by me. So shut up and leave" Jacob said glaring at the man "woah man, you can have her, but I get her past 8:00 pm" the man said "dude leave us alone before you regret coming here" Jacob said starting to walk towards the guy...

Hi guyssss sorry it took so long to post. Also sorry this is short but it's 2 am and I just felt like writing a quite post. Hope you like this part<333