You flinch during an argument

( Author's note: I'm sorry if this is really bad, I hope you can forgive me :,D )

Y/n = Your name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Izuku have been dating for almost a year now. You never fought with eachother much because you both always got along, The only arguments you got into were you telling Izuku not to overwork himself. Even though you won all of the arguments, he still didn't listen to you and overworked himself. One day you and Izuku were going to the Gym in Izukus agency to train, you were doing sit-ups and Izuku was lifting weights.

When you were done doing sit-ups you got up to go run on the treadmill, whilst you were getting up you saw Izuku lifting weights. The weight Izuku was trying to lift was 91kg, the first time Izuku tried to lift it, he failed and the weight fell to the ground. After that he kept trying to lift it up. But every time he failed. After a few minutes of you running on the treadmill you got off. When you got off you saw Izuku still struggling with the 91kg weight, so you walked over to him.

"Why are you overworking yourself Izu?" You asked, a hint of concern in your voice.

"I'm not," replied Izuku trying to defend himself.

"Yes you are!" You shouted.

" I'm not! " Shouted Izuku with frustradion in his voice.

You guys kept bickering back and forth on weither he was overworking himself or not. Izuku was putting his hand up to run it through his hair in frustration. You thought he was going to hit you, so you closed your eyes and stepped back a little, waiting for the impact. But it never came.

When you opened your eyes you saw Izuku looking at you with tears in his eyes.

"Y/n..?" He said, regret filling his voice.

"Y/n, I wasn't going to hurt you..." He said.

He slowly walked closer to you, wrapping you in a hug.

"It's okay, I'll never hit you..." Izuku said, trying to calm you down.

You guys hugged for a bit, and after a few minutes Izuku recommended going home. You agreed and you guys walked home together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH ITS SO CRINGE 💀😭 IM SOO SORRY GUYS! AHH 😭 (Also thanks for 5 reads! )

Word count: 375