ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ②

He's Back

HADES P.O.V

I was a ruthless man,I don't care a any body,even a woman.All I care was me,my self and being a perfect.
My parents died when I was 13 year old,when they did got into a accident.Me and my two siblings we're orphaned too early.
They died from finding me....That memories was still clearly in my mind,I can still remember it.

The moon started too raise, I run away from my parents.Just because I wanted too be alone,but then on my way home , I'd seen a little girl that cought my attention.She needs help, she was crying, because her family was stuck on the car,that got pumped too the tree,a blood was falling down from her head.She was yelling for help.

"Someone!Help please! Please help us!"She was shouting,and begging for help.

"My family was stuck in the car! They need help! Someone call the ambulance!"She shouted,under the rain.

I quickly run into her direction,and when she see me ,she quickly grabbed my hands,and begged.

"Please call the ambulance!My family was stuck in the car! Please call an ambulance!"She begged.

I was about too call an ambulance ,but then a black Van stopped in front of us.Bumukas ito ,at ini-luwa si Tita Aya,the wife of my Tito.

"Hades!Andyan kalang pala! Quick we need too go!Your parents got into accident!"She said,that shocked me.

"No! Please call the ambulance first! Please help my family!Tulungan nyo kami!"The little girl shouted for a help again,while not letting go of my left hand.

"Sorry Iha,but kailangan namin umalis."Tita said.

"I'll be back,I going back don't worry."I said and looked at her.At iwinaksi ito.At sumakay sa black Van.

"Your all ruthless!My family was indeed danger!You can't leave us here! Please help us!"I heard her shouting for a help again,but my parent's need me too.

My life was a mess,I was leaving in the Dark all of my life.When we came too the hospital my parents was still fine,but then 3 hour's after that a group of a man in black tried too kill me,but then my dad shield me,niyakap nya ako ng mahigpit para ma protektahan,sinalo nya lahat ng bala na dapat ay saakin!

"Da-Daddy!"I said while trembling.My dad was covered in blood.Ramdam ko ang pag bigay ng katawan nito,at pag hinto ng katawan nito.

"Ow?Sayang I was ganno about too kill your son,para maka-ganti.But then humarang ka hahaha."Saad ng lalaking nasa gitna nila,na naka maskara.

"Why?!Why di-did you kill my dad!"Galit na wika ko dito,and stared at him angrily.