Part 1

Ashleigh POV:

It's been 10 years since Billie left me on her mahcoal rubber ducky and my life has been boring and trashy ever since.

Her deep deep red crimson bloody tear rare streaming eye balls ballad balls eyes haunt my dreams at night.

Sometimes I wonder if she's still out there's somewhere watching me.

Suddenly something crashed through my house wall and almost brought the whole house down with it.

Oh my good

It's
It's
It's
It's
IT'SSSSSSSS

BILLIE ON HER MAHICAL RUBBER DUCKY.

"Hello Ashleigh remember me?" She said as she made her duck breath fire dramatically causing my house to catch the fire.

I simply ignored it like I do with most of my problems and stared at her.

"I see you still have a staging Pringle."

"Billie... I haven't seen you in 29 years."

"29 years? Did you forget how to math it's only been 10 years? And I thought I was the dumb one."

"Yeah well I bet you still don't know wiah 2+2 is." I said smartly.

"Oh whatever." I said as I flew towards her on dragon my amazing rubber ducky and I smacked her in the face.

She started crying coulee tears and almost put out the fire I started in the house.

"WHY WOULF YOU SAY THAY TO ME BILLIE AHHHHHHJ." She sqreechrd as the house shook and completely fell down.

"OH MY GOD BILLIE WHY ARE YOU ALWQYS MAKING MY HOUSE FWLL DOWN!!?!!"

"That was your fault... anyway I came here to tell you something."

"What?"

"I want you to be my bride since I'm the queen of all vampires."

Fun fun DUNNNNN.