Cafeteria

My names Katie. I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. Never. I've always wanted one, but I feel like I just have this energy around me that says " No, stay away. She's unloveable" I'm used to it now anyway. I have this friend. Well she's my best friend, she's been acting off lately. Her hairs matted, her clothes ripped and  once I saw blood on your shirt! She said it was no big deal but somethings up. Oh well, we all have our own crap to deal with. She'll be fine.

Mistake number 1.

I always thought Georgine was a weird girl, but that's why she's my best friend. Anyway, it's two days from prom and no one's asked me yet. I told you, I have a weird energy that surrounds me. Me and Georgien were meant to go shopping but she never showed. How dare she! I let it slide. Just this once. It's the 23rd May and I'm on my way home. I feel tired but alright, today was a nice calm day.

Mistake number 2- never assume it's going to be a nice day.

It's 11:59 when I get the text. I guess I got side tracked from Tik tok. Oh well. The text reads
" Go to the Cafeteria, now! It's important"
It's from Georgine. I'm worried but excited? Is that even possible? Maybe she planned a surprise prom just for me? Maybe she wants to go shopping? Oooooo, so many ideas!

Mistake number 3- never assume ( again).

I arrive. It's dark and mysterious. I love it! My shoes creek as I walk down the halls. Maybe it's too quiet? Why would she ask to meet at this time? Many thoughts rush to my head. It's too late now. I've got to go through with it! I reach the Cafeteria.

O....my....gosh. No words. Just no words. Silence fills the room. I stare at her body.

I stared at her cold, lifeless body until I could no more. Who could have done such a thing? She's covered in blood. I touch her. I feel numb. Although, the writing next to her catches my attention. It reads
" Finish the Kill List, or your next"

Someone did this to her. Someone will power. A book lies next to her body labelled 'Kill List' I open it and inside are 10 people who I've known and loved my entire life. " You must kill these 10 people in 5 days or your next"

What should I do? Who killed Georgien? Is this a prank? Some sick joke?
I must find out who this person is, before it's too late.