Ch 02

"I mean no but your other 2 younger siblings will if you hang around em." You joked when kinda laughing under your breath.

"So is that why you left?" Tajiu clicked back.
"Use your common sense to figure that one out buddy." You muttered along side with your per siblings.

"I'll take my leave , unless you want to fight even more?" You said.
"Well it just proves that the black dragon is better that-" he was cut off by a loud shout.
"Shut the fuck up before I do get dark impulse ." He was surprised, you usually kept your cool when fighting but he was about to say something that you could let your other siblings know.

His soul must have took a picture of the moment because he looked stunned after you just kicked him in his side.

He wasn't effected.

What? How?

"You merely got stronger I guess but you did cough up the tiniest spit of blood." You explained.
"Y/n! Stop ! Before someone gets badly hurt!" Takemichi said while standing in front of you blocking your way.

Sometimes people have the right opportunity to stop people. But one of the Shibas? It could work on the younger 2, but not the older 2.

In the blink of eye , Takemichi was punched in his cheek by inui. " Takemichi-kun!" Hina yelled .You felt bad for her, for everyone having to see you fight and sometimes loose. But the 2 lovebirds really did love each other. And that's what made Takemichi fight back.

Inui was quite surprised to see the crybaby hero rise to his title. Of course, he had to be crying.Again.

"Come on Hanagaki, that wasn't your fight, but you have one now to finish with me." Inui sternly said while staring at the crybaby.

"Come on inui. You don't have to get involved, just watch." You said and he took his steps back to watch the fight start up once again.

After the fight.
Shibuya, 4:35 pm.

You were walking down the street when you saw a familiar face, a one that you couldn't get out of your head. Izana Kurokawa.

What was he doing in shibuya? I though he was in Yokohama.

The crown of people swarmed next to you as it cleared up a bit over the seconds .

"Hi y/n Shiba, nice to see you again." He said while a grin was crawling on his skin.

"How come your back in shibuya?" He asked.

"I heard about my brother, tajiu, and how things got bad after I left. So I had a fight and won." You replied. Damn you felt like a queen after saying that.

"Oh?" He said.
"Well, you did always use to fight in Yokohama."

Hope you enjoyed <3!🤍461 words!

🤍
461 words!