||Ch 01||

"So? You brought a Toman member on Black dragon
territory?" Tajiu said while looking like a psycho.
"Tajiu , he didn't know?!" Hakkai argued back.
"Just let it go ." Yuzuha butted in.

Takemichi was just stunned by the fact that he had just encountered the 10th generation Black Dragon leader. He went to go get Hina to protect her.

"If only y/n was here you would be behaving like a good non-abusive brother." Yuzuha cooed while just being the badass she is.

"We don't talk about her anymore Yuzuha and you know that." Koko said while eyeing hakkai.

"Hey hey, no need to bring me into this." you said while just sliding in like a queen.
"When the fuck did you get here?!" Tajiu brought out. "I've just came back to Shibuya, yk it's been quite the trip getting here." You pleasantly blurted out.

"So? You three gonna say hello to me or just leave be stood here???" You questioned .

Hakkai and Yuzuha rushed to you and hugged you tightly and it gradually got tighter by the second.
You patted the twos head and walked over to tajiu.
"So you still abusive?"

All of the audience was stunned. Are they really seeing someone stand up to Tajiu with not a care in the world.

He stayed silent.What was he up to? Who knows.

He went to go punch you with all determination but you just ran under his arm and kicked him in the back of the knee caps.

One moment or an other he fell to the ground.

He tripped you up and you fell. He had gotten stronger the last time you tried to defend your younger sibling , and that's when you moved out.

'Don't scream out it pain y/n!!' You told yourself while bitting your tongue. You tongue was a flowing river of raspberry blood.

Yuzuha had just kicked inui in the side of his cheek.
Damn you felt like a real proud sibling then.

A feeling at the bottom of your gut told you just to let 
Tajiu punch you like an endless loop.

Your face was bloodied up and it was hurting . Very hard. While he was about to punch Takemichi stood behind you. "Eh? What do you think your doing?!" Tajiu muttered . " Please stop! Your going to kill your sister!!" He responded.

"And? It was Gods choice."

"Takemichi move now!" Hakkai said while he dragged him away from the scene.

The people around you looked horrified.

You kicked Tajiu with all your might. It sent him a fair distance.
"You little shit." You said . Blood was dripping like water from a tap from your head:nose:lip.

You got up and started to get your self ready for your younger brother.

"So you still have that dark impulse shit eh?"

A/n: 1st chapter!! Enjoy !
🤍🎴