"COMING HOME"

Chapter 1

Your POV:
I started to pack my things two days early before the flight. I was going back home to visit my mom, brother, and others.

My friend Milly dropped me off at the airport and I waited till they called us to bored the plane. I went to row 4 sit c in first class. I was a bit tried so i fell asleep.
When I woke up I saw that we just landed the plane. I got out of the plane and waited from my mom to pick me up from the airport.

I was in call with mom and saw her so I told her park here. When I finish putting my things in the back she drove home. I was excited to visit my younger brother Alan aka yeah-yeah.

Mom's POV:
I just woke up to a call from my daughter y/n she said to meet with her at the airport. I was excited to meet my daughter again after 3 years of not meeting her. I didn't tell Alan that his sister was coming home because I wanted to make it a surprise.

I got in the car while in a call with y/n. I finally got to airport and I saw her so I parked next to y/n and helped y/n put her things in the back.

M-mom y-you

M -"By the way I didn't Alan that you're coming back home"
Y - "oh okay"
Y - "I can't wait to meet my childhood friend Jordan!!"
M - "hmm about that..."
Y - "?"
M - "Alan hates Jordan for some reason but I'm not sure because he never told me"
Y - "oh..."
M - "by the way Wendy's at the house she's excited to meet you again"
Y - " Yaya I haven't heard her for years!"