LIFE OF PAMIREE JOHNSON S1 E1 | NEW START

PAMIREE JOHNSON
Monday | August 15, 2022
8:30am
At M8 Saison HighSchool
Midland, Texas

I had just walked into the school that I will face more challenges then when my momma & her client been tryna decide if they will have to eat the dead rats or the swanky snakes

But it's fine, they'll get over it. Still talking abt that shit today.

But anyways. I'm 15, and I am in Highschool now. Okay. Let's go.

Man fuck it, im just waiting on my bestfriend Valah to come.

Well tbh, Valah wasn't gonna come to M8 Saison, she was really gonna go to M7 but she convinced her mama to make her come to M8.

Omg. Highschool is gonna be so fun.

"P8 PAM!!" I heard somebody scream my name knowing who exactly who it is.

I turn around and I see my bestfriend, Valah standing there looking like a whole model.

"V7 VALAH!!" I said screaming. So happy.

We then run to eachother and hug.

"Omfg hey Valah girl" I said smiling as we pulled away from hugging.

"Girl hey. I'm so happy to-" Valah was saying before she gets cut off by someone coming over to us.

"Oh look. Besties are so inlove. Aw. Y'all so sweet & ugly as hell. Damn. Please tell me y'all parents look good" says the girl.

"Bitch okay you got me fucked up. Now I don't want to have to get suspended and beat ur ass on the same day" I said.

"Damn. Okay. You rough and ugly (laughs) . oh & sorry for not introducing myself. Im Arazia Barnes. Im basically the star of this school" Arazia said.

"Bitch you're a freshman." Valah said making me laugh. 

"Haha. Bitch I don't care. But so are you & Im still gonna be the star of this school. I was the queen at my old school" Arazia said.

"Tuh. No baby. You see, I was the queen at my middle school. 6th-8th grade. You just was the petty dusty bitch that nobody probably liked."

"Oh give me a break, ugly bitch. What middle school u went to?" Arazia asked.

"M6 Middle. And now here at M8 High, so where did u go?" I asked.

"M5 Middle, and I still was the star" she said.

"Oh please M5 was so ass. Ur principal got treated by the janitor and quit his job because y'all dusty ass children then hit him upside the head with a fire extinguisher" Valah said.

"Lol, exactly. & y'all bitches had the police come up there and made y'all do 50 push ups because y'all broke down the water fountain in the teachers lounge" I said making us laugh.