Rambling number one

So, here, I kind of just wanna give some pointers to Cybertronian's biology, that many probably haven't even considered or noticed.

First of all, we must address the fact that, bumblebee does in fact, resemble a cat. Wait wait wait here me out

If you go back to the show, they'll be times where other characters are having dialogue, and amongst the characters to be in the background, he will be the one background character who will be just, absolutely staring blinkly into space. If you have a cat, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah and most I mention the fact that, bumblebee does not have the ability to fully close his eyes. Again go rewatch through the show, and even all the time do you remember him for sure closing's eyes, please take a good look, you'll see he can never fully close his eyes. I picture dry eye syndrome but then I remember he Cybertronian and that's not a problem. 

Something else I wanna mention is the fact that knockout, in the scene where he gets run over by a train, he looks into his reflection, and is absolutely beyond flabbergasted by what the train has done to him. If you notice right at the scene, and I've seen this many times before, but somehow didn't really put two into together, why do clouds of mist come out of his mouth?? I thought Cybertronian's don't breathe. 

For anyone questioning the concept of gender amongst Cybertronians, I've heard the theory that they like to mimic the aliens they socialize with, but then how come the Deceptacons, whom seldom interact with humans if at all by any means, take on gendered speech? To be honest, and I know that a lot of fans are going to be sad to hear this answer, but it is in fact a franchise, a TV show, and since it is not solely based on reality, but rather, human feelings, the humans who wrote this  didn't have a concept of being genderless or non-binary, so for the original writers of transformers as well as many of its continually's, having male and female Cybertron eons rather than all of them being nonbinary I'm going by there them pronouns, would've made a lot more sense for a 57 year old dude writing a TV show that was already ahead of his own time.  So, that being said, we got to give the dude some credit, even though there are so, so many flaws in every single continuum of transformers. Again I know that's going to be controversial but I'm just filling out my ramblings but anything regarding transformers especially transformers prime. 

I also thought I should clarify real quick, I am not currently a fanatic but I was back in 2013, and as a lonely depressed young adult does, I have been sort of regressing back to my early adolescence, although maybe not actually regressing but rather finding some sense of solace and something familiar and something that formed who I am today. That's why I call myself a veteran fan, rather than an actual fanatic. Regardless, I have seldom known anybody who was ever quite as deep into the transformers prime Fanbase as I ever have, and to even meet someone who is currently in the fandom full-fledged would be a great pleasure to me, I would even appreciate someone else whom also would consider themselves a veteran. I honestly don't know anybody else who is quite as impacted as I was by the show growing up, so that's kind of why I'm utilizing Wattpad to kind of blog about these ideas and concepts with you guys. 

Anyway I hope it's not boring you guys, I hope this is exciting and enjoyable to read, I have many other things to say about transformers prime especially upon re-watching it as an adult. So I guess what I was trying to say about the gender thing is, we can really just see the fact that there are "Male" and "female" Cybertronians in the same manner how we see the lion King cast having the innate ability to speak English and make human facial expressions. Basically, we still refer to them by their preset up gendered pronouns and such, but it seems at least to me kind of silly to actually believe that they are male and female. At least from my perspective, Arce is not female, and Megatron is not male.  The basis of gender originates in sex, and if sex doesn't exist amongst Cybertronians, then gender doesn't either. Therefore, they are an asexual, agender culture and species, but that doesn't mean we have to start changing what pronouns we refer to these characters by.