Chrissy

Name: Christina Johnson

Nicknames: Chrissy,Tina,

Universe: Fate: The Winx Saga

Cast: Alexa Demie

Powers and Abilities

Audiokinesis: Chrissy can create,shape,intensify and manipulate sound. When at controlling low frequencies Chrissy holds the power to kill people and animals as low frequency sound is fatal to all living things.

Vibrokinesis: Chrissy can create,shape,move,control, interact and manipulate vibrations.She can make small vibrations seismic tremors which will allow her to tear down buildings and pulverize countries.

Photokinesis: Chrissy can create,shape and manipulate  light and bioluminesence which is a light that every living creature emits it is not visible to the naked eye.

Electrokinesis:Chrissy can create,shape and manipulate electricity. She can discharge huge amounts of lightning which can shock her target, paralyzing them or burning them.

Technopath: Chrissy can create,manipulate and understand electronics like laptops,phones, and tablets she can gather information or even see the history of someone's device.

Nubikinesis: Chrissy can create,shape and manipulate clouds.She can decide what direction the cloud goes what leaves the cloud like gas, or liquid.

Pathokinesis: Chrissy can sense,feel, and manipulate the feelings and moods of people around her.She can not only sense the emotions of people but also animals.

Telepathy: Chrissy can hear,sense and manipulate the thoughts and minds of other.

Atmokinesis: Chrissy can create,shape and manipulate  the weather. It sometimes rain when she is sad and sometimes storms apart when she is angry.

Aerokinesis: Chrissy can create,shape and manipulate the air. She can create huge gusts of wind to blow people away from her.

Wings: By releasing every drop of magic inside herself Chrissy was able to transform purple wings sprouted from her back and disappeared when she was exhausted.