Nick

Name: Nicholas Drumm Taylor

Nicknames: Nick,Nicki,Cole

Universe: Mcu

Cast: Lil Nas X

Powers

Powers

Stepping Discs: Nick can control stepping discs which allow him and others to teleport across vast distances and through time and the multiverse. The discs are part of the dimension limbo. When he calls for a disc he must use limbo as a midway point before he can teleport to an alternate location.

Sorcery: Nick is the sorcerer supreme of his limbo dimension. When in limbo Nick is seen to be omnipotent and the demons there don't dare to challenge him. He has access to Belasco's library of mystical knowledge. He uses a mix of black magic that he learned from Belasco and white magic he learned from the ancient one.

Energy Manipulation: Nick can project powerful energy blasts and manipulate all forms of energy.

Eldritch Magic: By harnessing energy from other dimensions and the multiverse Nick can cast spells ,create shields and weapons,and make magic.

Summoning: Nick can summon creatures and entities. He can summon demons from limbo to do his bidding. He can store his soul sword in nothingness and then summon it whenever he desires.

Binding: Nick can bind,immobilize and stop someone from moving with his magic. He can also create magical chains to hold someone.

Astral Projection: Nick can project his spirit or Astral body out of his physical body. While in Astral form he can into the spirit world and the astral plane.

Limbo Control: Limbo is an endless dimension that is tediously connected to True Limbo. The matter within limbo can be shaped and transformed by the thoughts and emotions of the sorcerer whose its master

Scrying: Nick can posses the body of people,animals and thing he can then see,hear and feel the things he possessed target is witnessing.

Matter Manipulation: He manipulated matter to change his clothes on many basics.