Laga Prem Rog

This chapter has a rating of 16+.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anu was rehearsing her solo performance for her sangeet ceremony when she noticed Anuj peering through the door's slit, out of the corner of her eye. Despite her desire to keep the choreography a secret, she couldn't help but sway more to the music. She gets a big smile on her face as she looks at him, admiring her.

"Aap andar aa sakte hai Anuj," she invites him while continuing the dance.

Anuj was looking at her as if he were a thirsty man in the desert, and she was an oasis. Feeling conscious of his gaze, she stops dancing.

"Arre, dance bandh kyu kar diya?"

"Kyuki aap mujhe ghur rahe the"

"Ab isme mera kya kasoor hai. Maine tumse zayada khoobsurat nazara nai dekha," pulling her close, he continued, giving his smirking flirtatious smile.

"Mujhe fursaat kaha main mausaam suhana dekhu

Tere chehre se hate nazar toh main zamana dekhu"

"Haaii!" she says with a sweet, beautiful smile. But then she changes her demeanour and continues reprimanding him, "Makhan... Makhan lagana bolte hai isse. Waise aapko nai lagta aajkal aap kuch zayada hi behki behki baate kar rahe hai?"

"Abhi behka hi kaha hu," he responds, but seeing her stern expression, he continues innocently, "Waise main lunch laya tha kyuki aaj tum khanaa leke nai aai ho."

"Toh aap baithye. Main ye ghungroo nikal ke khanaa laga deti hu."

He pulls her towards the couch and forces her to sit, saying, "Nahi tum baitho. Main ghungroo nikal dunga aur khanaa bhi laga dunga."

She closes her eyes and relaxes as he sits in front of her, removing the ghungroo from her ankles. She could feel his hand lingering on her skin for longer than necessary. She takes a moment to enjoy the sensation as a flush appears on her cheeks. "Annuuj, mujhe bhookh lagi hai," she says softly, controlling her emotions.

She opens her eyes and he promptly removes the ghungroo. He takes the lunch out of the bag, sets it down on the small table in front of them, and then takes a seat next to her on the couch. She could already smell a variety of foods in front of her.

"Mera favourite khanaa, mujhe makhan lagana... baat kya hai kapadiaji?'

"Future bivi ji, Apni honewali patni ko khush rakhne k liye koi bahana nai chahiye, mera haq hai"

"Bhap"

"Ab tum sharmati hi rahogi ya khanaa bhi khaogi"

She begins eating her meal without responding to Anuj. Anuj, on the other hand, is staring at her face intensely. She shifts uncomfortably on the couch. The air is tense, and Anu feels a rise in the studio's temperature. He continued to watch her as she ate in silence. She takes a bite of chocolate fudge and then manages to say, "Aapko chahiye?"

He continues to stare at her as she offers him a bite. In fact, now his eyes were locked with hers while eating the fudge. Without breaking eye contact, he says, "Anu tumhare hotho pe fudge hai."

"Aap hataa dijiye"

On the couch, he gets closer to her. In fact, he was too close to her. Her face was warmed by his hot breath. He brushes her lips softly and asks, "Anu kya main-"

Before he could finish his sentence, She closes the gap between them. She could feel his soft lips on hers. He tasted like fudge, and the soft bristle of his stubble tickled the skin on her face. When she opened her lips, she felt his tongue slide against hers. He deepens the kiss. She feels his grip on her waist as he tries to balance himself and avoid crashing into her on the couch. They break their kiss to take a breath. Her heart nearly stopped beating when she saw his face, full of desire and amazement. She leans back on the couch and pulls him up on top of her. She begins kissing his ears, stubbled cheeks, and neck while he cries her name like a prayer.

There is a loud noise in the corridor, and they separate themselves, adjusting their clothes. In a flurry and commotion, food from the table fell to the ground. "Sorry mummy, vo jaldi-jaldi main bahar vase gir gaya," says Samar as he enters the studio. He continues, "Ye aap log itne ghabraiye hue kyu hai?" after observing their expression.

She and Anuj are both at a loss for words. Looking at the splattered food, she exclaims, "Vo bahar se awaaz aai toh main ghabra gai aur isliye ye khanaa niche gir gaya."

Even though he did not press them any further, she is certain that Samar would not have believed this response. He further speaks, "Anuj khanaa lane wale the toh apne mujhe bahar khanaa lane kyu bheja? Aur khanaa kha bhi liya jab apne hi zidd ki thi k aapko Iscon thal se aaj khane ka man kar raha hai. Restaurant 15 km dur-"

Anuj interrupts Samar and says, "Vo humne khanaa khaya hi kaha hai," and after hearing her cough, he changes his tune and says, "Mera matlab hai khanaa toh gir gaya. Chal tu bhi vo chair leke saath main khanaa khane aaja"

She sighs and rushes to bring wipes and cleaner, saying, "Vo main pehle ye saaf kar deti hu."

As she walks back, she notices Samar has his back to her and hears him say, "Agli baar darwaza bandh kar dena." She is mortified at what Samar may have known, but she clears her throat to make her presence known before he can continue. Samar turns to her and, with a teasing smile, he says, "Mujhe aaj vivek se milna tha, marketing plan ko leke toh main chalta hu. Aap log continue... I mean khanaa khana continue kariye... main 2 ghante tak nai wapis aa raha" and then dashes towards the door.

Being embarrassed by Samar's comments, Anu looked to Anuj. Anuj looks at her with a playful smile and says, "Abhi khanaa jo kha rahe the usse continue kare."

"Anuj aap bhi ne, Pata nai ussne kya dekha aur kya socha hoga. Ab jaye yaha se. 3 baje ki class k bache 15 min main aate honge and mujhe ye khanaa saaf bhi karna hai. Main ye sab kuch pack karlungi, aap bas yaha se jaye"

When she sees him dejected, she realizes she may have been too harsh. She calls out his name to get him to stop. When he hears her voice, he hopefully turns to face her. She moves closer to him and whispers huskily in his ears. "Agli baar, aapko lunch date plan karni ho toh mere bag se tiffin bahar mat nikalyega, Bas bata dijiyega. Aur mujhe ye chocolate fudge bahut pasand aaya tha toh dubara dinner main khane ka bahut man hai mera."

She noticed him fixed on the ground, unable to move and smiling broadly. Then he moved backwards, his hand on his chest. She moves towards the couch with an extra sway in her hips, flashing a flirtatious smile. He then exits the premises, grinning broadly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------