• AN ORDINARY LIFE •

I've always wondered what life I would choose if I time travelled to the past or another world, would it be like every clichéd isekai manhwa or stories where I get to possess a body of a young, rich and beautiful girl who turns out to be the villainess or the main character of the story and I turn the whole plot upside down by making the male lead/s fall in love with me. Or would I be the rich and single one that doesn't want love just money and to be alone and free to be and do whatever I want?

"Yeah, I'd definitely choose the latter." I scoffed at myself as I walked leisurely towards our school building to get to the rooftop not even caring that my oh-so-loving bullies are waiting for me so they can give me a "good lesson about life" or so they liked to call it.

I sighed as I looked up towards the roof. "Let's get this done with." I said to myself as I entered the building finally.

As I was walking up the stairs, biding my time I glanced at my watch and saw that I was 2 hours late to the assigned time I was supposed to be here at. "Shit."

"Finally! I thought you'd never show up! Here I was thinking you bailed on our quality time and lessons."

A very annoying yet loud voice echoed from the top as I was getting closer to the roof. I looked up to see my lovely bullies sneering and smirking as I was making my way up the stairs.

Jenny Craig, the "leader" of this amazing gathering was the first I noticed what with her beautifully obnoxious red dyed hair. She did look good though, if I'm being honest. On her left was Carie Paul and to her right was Gloria Montezuma. They both worshipped her to the point where I don't even know if they can think for themselves because everything Jenny says goes.

"Oh, how could I ever miss out on such an amazing occasion? I live for these moments." I said sarcastically as I stood in front of them finally on the rooftop, smiling.

Before I could say anything else I was kicked on the face to the floor by my girl Jenny. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Jenny Craig actually has a black belt in judo so she could kick my ass whenever without her lackeys.

"Ah!" I screamed as I went flying in the air only to fall back hard on the floor. I lay there, not wanting to get back up because if I do she would kick me again.

"I really don't like it when you run your mouth like that, homo!" She said coyly with a smirk as she saw me trying to catch my breath.

"You suit being on the floor like that. Reminds me of those rugs they use in the movies." She said with a laugh, while circling around me.

"Like lion skin." Gloria added with a snicker.

"Ohmygosh, exactly! Haha a lion skin rug! Wow, now that is art. But imagine this..... a human skin rug!" I could hear the excitement in her voice as she said this.

She got down on her knees and yanked my hair up so I could look straight into her excited yet terrifying eyes. "Now wouldn't that be nice, Pierce? Human skin rug! Genius RIGHT?!" 

I seriously don't know why this girl isn't in a mental institute right now, instead of being here. She's totally nuts! Crazy! Mental! She needs help-

"Yes! Of course, brilliant! That's the best idea you've come up with, like every other idea you've come up with. Seriously, Jenny you are an artist. You shoul- ah! Shit!"

Another kick went straight for my face cutting me off, as I was trying to butter her up so she'd let me go. How could I be so dumb, she literally doesn't like it when people talk too much. I mean I of all people should know this!