• APOLLONIA •

"My Lady!"

The freckled lady rushed towards me as I screamed.

"Get back! Who are you?! What have you done to me?"

I yelled at her as I backed further away from them. What is happening?! I remember Jenny and her two minions bullying me, and Sophia.... oh that's right Sophia doesn't love me and she was so disgusted with me that she left our school, and moved to a whole different country!
Hah, pathetic.

"Oh, My Lady.... its alright we will do whatever it is to get the Duke to come visit you..."

The freckled Lady was speaking to me in such a kind, soothing voice, that I stopped panicking and realised that I was crying. She walked up to me, and I didn't resist anymore.

We walked back to the bed, and without a second thought I hugged her while crying out loud.

"Oh, My Lady... it will be alright."

She patted my back gently and whoever "my Lady" is I didn't care, because this woman was giving me the warmth I've never received in my entire life and right now that's all that matters.

I must've fallen asleep because the next time I opened my eyes it was dark. Only a fire place was lit. Hmmm, ok that's weird. Why is there a fire place here, and what is with this fancy place?

Climbing out of the bed, I walked around the room to inspect my surroundings. I walked up to the mirror again and I stared at the person staring back at me. Wow, she's pretty, black dark hair, blue eyes, and damn is she sick?! Because no one is THIS pale!

One huge painting caught my attention while I was looking around, it was a painting of a man with black dark hair like mine, he had such green eyes, and a piercing stare. Just next to him was a woman with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, she looks like a fairy. And sitting in front of them were two boys, both blonde. The older brother looked to be about 7, he had green eyes, and the younger one, 5?  Had blue eyes. Oh, I just noticed that the woman was pregnant. They look happy.

What a cute family, oh well good for them I guess. I let out a sigh, some people are more fortunate than others.

Turning around I walked towards the bed, and jumped on it. How on earth is a bed this soft, I will never know.... I don't want to move. At all.....

"My Lady! My Lady, its time to wake up! We have to get you ready to meet the Duke."

Five more minutes, please let me sleep. Sophia doesn't like me, and for some reason I think I may have died and got reincarnated into this body! What more is there for me to do now? I may as well be dead...

Wait, why does this woman keep calling me "my lady?" And who is this Duke? What's he got to do with me?

I got up and looked at the freckled Lady and asked, "Who are you? And why do you keep calling me My Lady?"

She looked at me like the world just ended. Is she ok?

What happened next almost gave me a heart attack, because before I knew it she started crying loudly and said, "My Lady, do you not remember who I am? What about your name? Do you remember your name? Oh, what about your Father? The Duke? Your Mother....? Oh My Ladyyyyy..."

Holy shit! Calm down woman! "Ahahaha... is my name Pierce?" I asked hopefully. But instead I got greeted with more crying. Give me a break, damn it!

After calming her down she looked at me and finally talked without missing s asking beat, "My Lady is the only daughter of Duke Deimos Aetós, he is the most powerful person in all of the Empire even his Majesty the Emperor does not dare to order him around. His Grace, usually goes into the battlefield and leads the Empire's soldiers if there is a war that is breaking out. Now he does not need to anymore for he sends your brother, Lord Alexander, who is turning 20 soon, to the frontier to fight and lead the Empire's army. Your brother is very strong, he was taught all he knows by His Grace. You also have another brother, Lord Aegeus. He was also taught how to wield a sword by His Grace, but he cannot leave to join your older brother for he is still not yet of age. He will be turning 18 next week actually. Maybe your older brother will come to his birthday. And finally My Lady is the youngest child and the only daughter of the Aetós Duchy, and your name is...."