Chapter 15

Your POV

A voice keeps echoing in your head.
"Save them, you can't" over and over it says. The others have still not got there memory back and this voice had recently crawled into your head.

You keep thinking about the quest ahead. If the others didn't remember how were you going to succeed? How was Annabeth supposed to "avenge" her mom, which she hasn't mentioned in a few days. How are we supposed to rescue Nico? Everything is resting on you, Leo, and hazel.

You walk into hazel's cabin and sit in a chair she had in the corner. She looked up and gave you a confused look.

"Umm, who are you?" She says in a more childlike voice.

"Remember, I'm (y/n)" you say with a hint of worry in your voice.

"I don't know who you are, or where I am... Where's my mom. Where's Sammy?"

Oh no.... Her memories...

You rush to find Leo, scrabbling through the hallway. You run past his room and see him facing the wall on the floor.

"Leo?" You say approaching him, finally see him playing with a wind up toy. "What are you doing?"

"Tia Callida?" Leo says in a extremely high pitched childish voice.

No, no, no, not Leo too.....

You slowly back away and sink down on the wall. You put your head on you knees.

'Mistakes of mortals... Is this my punishment?' You think grimly.

Suddenly the whole ship comes to a abrupt stop. You run to the deck and see a tiny island with a boy lays against the only tree inhabiting the island. You jump onto the island and run toward him. You examine him closely and see he is injured. You pick him up and hall him to the ship you lay him there and set the Argo II back on course.