The Key

***********************

By: NyanKittie

***********************

Chapter One

***********************"

Hot tears filled my eyes as everything went dizzy. My whole body felt weak, lifeless. I could hear myself screaming, praying and then everything went black...

I woke up to the sounds of a loud siren going off. A sharp chunk of glass dug into my tan skin, I could feel my warm blood oozing out, creating a puddle on the leather car seat. I could smell the smoke making me choke and spit out blood. I was terrified and trembling with fear, I tried to sit up but the unbearable pain in my right side paralyzed me. I couldn't feel any heat as the van started to catch on fire, making its way to the back seats. I opened my eyes to see that the van was spinning over and over, and as I was clinging onto the seat as I watched the horrifying sight of my own parents dying as the fire reached their lifeless bodies. As the van suddenly came to an abrupt stop, I smashed my head causing me to black out once again.

"Anna, are you there?!" Jaden shouted

I slowly lifted my head up to see my myself in a hospital gown in a white room. I look down at my hand to see my best friend- Jaden- squeezing it and his head looking at the tile floor.

"Yea I'm fine, a little sore." I replied. His head lifted up and he shyly smiled. "Why am I here?" I asked, forgetting everything.

"Well, when you and your parents where driving down the road, a drunk driver hit a red light and your car rolled down a large hill and nearly crashing into the lake. The drunk driver was in a high speed race with the police and that's how the ambulance knew where to go, luckily saving you in time."interrupted Dr.LiLi.

"Where are my parents? Are they ok? What happened to them?" Questioned as my heart raced with fear.

"Anna, if that's correct, you need some rest and you unfortunately lost a lot of blood. You just need some rest. You'll feel better"Dr. LiLi stated.

"Bye Anna, I'll talk to you later." Jaden said, sounding paranoid.

I was alone in the room when I looked down at my chest and saw a burn mark in the shape of a key. I thought to myself "Wait a minute, isn't this the shape of the necklace mom gave me before we left the house?" Just thinking about them made me worry. The darkness of the room gradually put me to sleep.

I found my self on my soft bed in my same old room. Was it really just a dream? I jumped out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I saw my whole family there, and even Jaden.

"Hey Jaden!" I nearly exclaimed

I got no reply. "Mom? Dad? Can you hear me?" I shouted. I tryed everything and nothing worked. What was happening?

I ran to my room and cried with anger, depression and fear. What was happening? Where am I really? I picked myself up and started to look through my parent's things. Then I saw a diary. Next to it I saw a key with a chain on it, probally used as a necklace. Then I realized it was the same key that was around my neck before. As I reach to unlock the journal, everything started to heat up.

I nearly threw the book down, as the whole house seemed to fry right up, burning down, catching on fire. I closed my eyes and I saw myself in the car again, the burning, the pain, the fear. Then it happened again, I was at the hospital and I fell asleep and I could help myself. It was like I was in a trance. Like I was supposed to do something.

A/N: Okay so how was that? It's my first story so I'm trying to do my best. Thanks for reading and I hope I can update soon! <3 if you Follow me I will follow back ASAP ! Bye.