Part 2 of *Future child!?*

,, A-niang..... We're sorry.... " Said Nan feng, tear's about to fall.Mu qing felt bad, bc , he knows it's not the kids fault. They were just curious,they are still 9/11 yo.
Mu qing sighting, ,, fine....ill accept you two's apologies..ill let you guys go..." Said Mu Qing. The two looks so happy when they found out that they wouldn't get any punishment.

They were about to go out to play in Nan yang garden ,when suddenly,
,, But!.." Mu qing said loud enough for the two kids to hear. Confuse ,they stop in their tracks and look at Mu qing. Wondering what wrong ,they look confused as they heard their Die chuckled.,, I dont want you two, going to your Uncle Wei's without our permission. I dont want you guy's doing anything stupid again.Got it?" Mu qing said,sound like a question but they all know it's an statement, ,, Got it!'' the two kids said.

Although sad that they cant go in Gusu or lotus pier without permission, their just glad they weren't punished

,, Hey A- feng , remember that time? " Said Fu yao. Already in their teen's. Deputy gods  of Nan yang and Xuan zhen palace.,, Yep. Glad that we're not that stupid anymore Gege, ahah" Nan feng said, with a little teasing in his voice.,, Shut up! I told you not to touch anything! You were the stupid one! " Fu yao said, angry at the fact that Nan feng teased him.,, Are you two fighting again? " Mu qing said, unamused as he rolled his eyes the same time as Fu yao did.
,, You and Fu yao have alot in common huh" Feng xin said, ,, And what do we have in common? " Said Mu qing, a little annoyed with Feng Xin, ,, well, for example" Feng Xin started,,, you two have a habit to roll your eyes, love you hair more than us, bad attitude, sassy etc. " Said Feng Xin, smirking when he saw Mu qing and Fu yao glaring at him.

The end

I know it's very short, but i could never get my mind on something longer and dont have many thoughts on what to do next. meaning that i just made this out off thin air.

So pls give me request for other ones and im starting to think to make a xicheng oneshot so pls do give me one of them too! English isn't my first language so im sorry if it doesn't make that much sense, it's cringe too bc i dont know how to write.

I also dont do ANGST ,so dont make me do one bc i dont like making people cry.

That's all, i hope you guys like it!