♕︎(1)♕︎

Everything seemed so quiet, the flowing river was almost the only thing making a quiet sound. It seemed wrong, like I was dreaming. Normally there would be the enticing scent of prey in the forest. There would be the sound of patrols making their way through the territory, ready to chase cats off, which weren't from their clan.
I think I was right about the fact this seems wrong, since a bright light appeared. It made me flinch for a second, my eyes narrowed as I tried to look at it. It looked like a cat, although I really struggled with even eyeing it. Was that a starclan cat?
"Dark'paw, I come with news.", the cat had a feminine sounding voice, her voice was so loud and made their way right through my head. I flinched one more time, it really did hurt my ears.
"As a dark storm approaches, rush shall incite a spark in claw. The silver struggling for the light will be suffocated by their own kin. The stars and the darkness shall clash, and family might conquer all.", the she just continued, she didn't even seem to mind me struggling to understand a single thing. I slightly digged my claws into the sand under my paws, flicked my tail in anger."What is that supoosed to mean? You have to tell me!", I spoke in an impatient tone. Why didn't they tell the medicine cat or the leader? Why would I be the right cat to receive a prophecy? I couldn't even understand what she's trying to tell me.
I stared at the she-cat, waiting for her to explain. Her brightness didn't hurt my eyes anymore. That was because she slowly started to disappear. She can't just leave me like that!
"Stop! You have to tell me!" I snarled and rushed towards her, claws out and swinging my paw right at her face. I just ended up falling into the cold river and as I looked back, she was already gone.
I gasped and tried to keep my head out of the water. The river went really strong those days. I quickly moved my paws, making my way back to the land. Filled with exhaustion I managed to pull myself out of the river, shaking my fur immediately. My fur was completely sooked. Well done, starclan, I'll surely catch a cold now.

Soft fur stroke along my nose, making me open my eyes and sneeze. As I looked up, I saw the silverly face of my sibling. "Stop staring at me, you look so dumb", I snarled at her and playfully kicked her face.
She chuckled and sat down next to me, I sat up and started to clean her fur."ah, thanks." she gave me a soft smile "what was that sneeze about? You won't get sick, will you? I don't wanna train without you!", she complained, making me remember the fact that we're still apprentices. I hate it. The warriors always act like they were better than me and they think they can just order me around.
She seemed to notice my mad expression and placed her soft tail on my head."Don't worry, brother. We'll become warriors soon. I think you should go visit the medicine cat now. You'll catch a cold if you don't", she comforted me.
I purred for a second, then my ears twitched as she mentioned the medicine cat. The prophecy! I have to tell her. I almost forgot.
"Silv-"
"Heyy, Silver'paw! Deputy said you shall join the border patrol! I'm coming as well!" I got interrupted by that black-white furball of an apprentice, Magpie'paw.
Silver'paw flicked her tail and trotted towards him, she had that look on her face again. That lovebird look, she's always giving him, that I saw as the most disgusting expression a cat could ever have. Her eyes were really sparkling. A slight hiss escaped my throat. It's not like I wouldn't want her to be happy with Magpie'paw. I really want the best for her, she's my sister. I grew up with her and I'm planning not to die before she does. I want her to be on my side until we'll be joining starclan together. And that's what I'm worried about. Magpie'paw won't be able to protect her when needed, I know he won't be.

"That was fun! You're so fast, Silverpaw!" I've heard that voice again, that I wish I wouldn't have to hear ever again.
"That's not true, Magpie'paw! You have quick feet yourself, you almost won that race!" I heard my sister laughing. She seemed happy, almost happier than when she spends time with me. They entered the camp, seeing me sitting all by myself. Silver'paw ran towards me, stopping right infront of me and touching my nose with hers."Heyy, brother! Were you just sitting here all along?", she asked, still having that grin on her face, while my eyes were watery and I tried not to cry infront of them."I was, yea.. It seems like you had a lot of fun.", I forced a smile on my lips.
"Silverpaw, lets go grab some prey and get a nice spot to eat!", Magpie'paw meowed, before I couldn't even say anything else.
"Of course!" Silver'paw replied in a high-pitched, excited tone,about to follow him. This time I won't just let myself get excluded again. I grabbed her tail with my fangs and pulled her back. She flinched and winced in pain, I must have been to harsh because of my anger. Magpie'paw turned around, giving me a death stare.
My sister freed herself and stared at me in confusion. I eyed my paws for a moment."I... - I didn't-"
„Shut up. I've always known you are a foxhearted mousebrain, that has zero empathy." Magpie'paw cut me off, unsheating his claws. "You're jealous, aren't you?" He snarled, walking closer towards me.
I couldn't just agree with that. "Of you? You wish I were, right?" I heard myself saying.
"No, of my friendship with your sister."
"Why should I?" And I really questioned it now. Why would I be jealous of her spending time with somebody else? She deserves to have friends. I can't blame her for that.
"Whatever, come on, Silver'paw.", He spoke in a cold tone, continueing to walk. Silver'paw gave me one last look, which I believe I saw disappointment in, and followed Magpie'paw.