The Bleeding Heart 💔 Part 4

Hii guys,

Thank you so much for the great response.

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Neelam: But Rishi she is cheating you.  She is pregnant with Balwinder's Child.....

Rishi: (roaring)  She is not Pregnant. Did you hear me Mom.....  Lakshmi is not pregnant. She is pure like a diamond, like a flower which is offered to god.  She is as pure as River Ganga.  Did you listen me mom.....

Everyone get shocked to hear Rishi's confessions.

Malishka: (angrily and shouting)  Rishi are you out of your mind, do you know what you are saying. She is pregnant Rishi for god sake. Even Balwinder accepted that the child's father is Balwinder.

Karishma : (angrily)  Yes, Rishi Malishka is right. Lakshmi is trapping you again in her sweet talk,  emotional drama. She is really a drama queen. She should be a actress.  She would have earned a lot of money.

Rishi: (Roaring) Are you all deaf, I said no one will say a word against Lakshmi but you all are acting like a deaf. I said Lakshmi isn't pregnant that means Lakshmi isn't pregnant.

Neelam: (Angry but trying to suppress her anger)  Rishi, for this girl, you're fighting with your own family.

Sonia: (to Lakshmi angrily)  Are you happy now Lakshmi.  You had made our bhai against us.  Tell me One thing, how you do all this so effortlessly. You're so clever that I  can't even imagine. 

Lakshmi was trying to control her tears but a lone tear  skips from her eyes. Her heart is bleeding internally. Word of everyone are hitting her heart like a arrows. Rishi saw Lakshmi crying and in anger broke two vases. All hot really shocked.

Rishi: (Angrily and Roaring) Soniaaaa........  Aren't you have manners, this is the way to talk to your Bhabhi.  Talk with her respectfuy.  If you tried to insult her again then I will forget that you are my sister.

Ayush: (With much hate)  Bhabhi... She isn't our Bhabhi, I trusted her do much,  fought with everyone for her but what she did, played with our reputation, emotions and most importantly she played with your emotions, your feelings.  She is pregnant with someone else child.  She is a characterle....

Ayush fell something burning on his cheeks.  As soon as Ayush lifts is head up, Rishi again slapped him.

Shalu and Lakshmi feels really bad hearing Ayush's venomous words.

Rishi: (Angrily with bloody eyes)  I told you not to speak a word against Lakshmi but you all aren't hearing me. So now listen to me carefully.

Everyone looked at him.

Rishi: (Roaring)  Lakshmi isn't pregnant but Ahana is pregnant. Lakshmi only saved our reputation. So now no one will not day a word against her.

Hearing this everyone looks so shocked.  It's seems like their eye socket come out.

Neelam: What are you Saying Rishi.  Are you out of your mind.

Rishi: No mom I am not out of my mind.  This is the truth and Ahana and Gautam had came to court to tell me the truth. When I heard the truth, I also got shocked to know that but this is the truth, Ahana is pregnant.

Everyone get more shocked.

Karishma : (angrily)  Is Rishi saying the truth.  Are you really pregnant.