Chapter 2 of 2

I sat sipping a cup of tea as Ann told this girl Molly over and over again that she had the wrong person. That her friend couldn't possibly be taken by her husband, but deep down I knew. I watched her escort her towards the door and Steve walked in. Shit, I wasn't supposed to still be here. She dials Noa's phone again and it rings in his hand, "oh it's you..."

Next thing I know is that Ann is hitting her over the head with a vase. I groan, "this is just great. I knew this girl was bad news you grabbed, Steve."

He glares at me, "just give her a dose and we'll get her in my vehicle."

I reach into my purse pulling out a vial and draw up, drugging her to ensure she'd stay knocked out while we transported her back to the house. I look at Ann, "you know what to do about the vehicle...get rid of it and she was never here." She nods and disappears. I glare at him as I push the sedative into her vein, "you're lucky I was still here."

He picks her up and carries her out to the vehicle in the garage. I helped him get her into the back. I grab some rope and tie her, just in case she wakes. He looks down at me and kisses me roughly, "meet me at the house..."

I nod, "I'll be there."

He gets into the vehicle and I go to mine quickly. I follow him to his house out in the middle of nowhere. I get out of the vehicle and help him get her out and follow him towards the basement. I help unlock the doors and he gets her down the hall and puts her in the room. I walk into the room with a gown. I strip her over her clothes and make sure she has nothing on her that could be used against us. I then cuff her to the wall and look at Steve, he smirks, "I should have you help more often."

"Still mad at you," I say and walk out of the room. He follows and we stay quiet as we walk by the rooms. I walk up the stairs and towards our bedroom, "you didn't do enough research on the last girl you took. What happened to your rule of 'don't take anyone that has friends or family that will look for her?'"

"I fucked up, okay!" he shouts at me. I get back into his face, "yeah, you fucking did!"

He groans and slams me against the wall, "what have I told you about snapping back at me."

"Not too," I say with a dark chuckle, then begin to enunciate each word, "But you see, daddy, you just piss me off some days, and I can't help it."

He grips my chin and pushes my head into the wall, "keep this up and I'll be punishing you, sweet cheeks."

I spit into his face and he looks at me darkly, "maybe that's what I want you to do to me...punish me."

He growls and slams his lips to mine, shoving his tongue into his mouth with force, or teeth scraping against each other as we fight for dominance. He wins, and shoves his right leg between my thighs and shoves me up against the wall. His hand holding my neck forcing me to strain my neck slightly at the angle. I moan into his mouth and move my hips up off the wall slightly, grinding my clit against his thigh. He pulls away and looks at me, "you really want me to ruin you tonight, don't you?"

I hum, "the only way I like it, daddy."

He growls and picks me up, tossing me over his shoulder and carries me down the hallway towards another room, his other pleasure room. He places me in front of the large X-shaped cross. He hooks each arm in an upright spread position. I lick my lips and he hooks my feet as well after slipping me from my shoes. He walks away and opens a cabinet. He walks back with a shiny knife. I felt my cunt clenching around nothing but air.

He looks at me and smirks, "hope this isn't your favorite outfit..."

"Please," I moan as I feel him drag the knife down my blouse. He chuckles darkly and cuts it off me. I gasp at the cool air hitting my heated skin. Once I'm down to just my underwear and bra, matching in a deep red color. He steps back to admire my form.