Chapter 15

Chris P.O.V

I watched them hug. Oh hell naw. I pushed them apart and pulled Nicki to my room, and shut the door behind me.

"What the fuck wrong with you, Chris?"

"Why the hell is you all up on my brother all of a sudden?"

"Nigga cause I can. You don't own me."

"Yes I do." I growled. "Excuse me. I didn't hear that." She put her hand up to her ear.

"Yes I fucking do!" I yelled. Believe it or not, she started laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?"

"I'm laughing cause you ain't nun but a scared ass lil boy thinking he own somebody. Now move." She tried moving me out the way.

"Hell no." I growled.

"Move the fuck out the way, Chris."

I don't know what happened, but something inside me went off and I bent Nicki over my desk. I pulled her dress up and pushed her thong out the way.

I unbuckled my pants and let them fall around my ankles followed by my boxers. I didn't waste time tryna tease her, so I just pushed my deep inside of her.

"Fuck!" She screamed, throwing her head back.

"You like that?" I bit my lip.

"Pull out!" She hissed.

"I thought I was a scared ass lil boy. That means you can handle me right?" I said slightly pushing deeper.

I looked down at her hands as they clutched onto the edges of my desk. I held her waist and started grinding.

"Slow down, Chris." She moaned.

I did as she asked. "Like that, baby?"

She bit her lip and smiled. I pulled her hair back. "Answer me!"

"Yes!" She screamed.

"What's my name, babygirl?"

"I'm gonna cum, Chris."

"You can't cum until you say my name." I whispered.

"Daddy."

"Who owns this?"

"I'm cumming, Chris!"

"Don't cum. Who owns this?!"

"You! I love you!" She screamed as sheI came. A few seconds later, I came even harder than she did.

These were our last three words to each other before going to sleep on my bed.

"I love you."

They love each other. She wasn't supposed to fall for him. What y'all think gon happen in the next chapter.

Y'all know the drill. 5+ votes and 5+ comments. And remember to read In Love With A Stripper, That One Girl, Bad Decisions and my new story Trapped if you not already reading them.

Be breezy!