Chapter 1: True Beginning

Here's a picture of K that has nothing to do with the story whatsoever! LOL!!

Here are your codes:

Y/N - Your Name

F/F - Favorite Food

F/C - Favorite Color

A/N - Author's Note

C/N - Crush's Name (if you have one idc)

Y/N's POV

Ever since Kart Kingdom was invented, I loved playing the game on my computer over the summer and after school as well. I've never told anyone about it, except for my friends, who are into playing the game as well! Their names are Wendie, Rossini, Tori, and Rori. Gamestar Mechanic Jr was my favorite mini game to play, and I had a crush on Kati, the most popular student in the 3rd grade.

I gotta admit, I have a crush on her, and I always have ever since I started seeing her in the hallway s. I just don't tell anyone about it.

A POV change finally

Rory's POV

I'm a nonbinary person who goes by they/them, also Y/N's friend. I was sitting next to her, until Rossi called me and Y/N.

"Rory! Y/N!" Rossini called.

"Whaddya want, Ms. Wonka?" Rory said in a rude tone.

Tori's POV

I couldn't help but get mad at Rory for being rude towards Rossi. Normally she isn't so rude towards her, but today, everything changed. Good thing it's Friday, so after school, we can get out of here.

Y/N's POV

It was 2:15, so it was time to go home, especially after secretly playing Kart Kingdom during classes (good thing I didn't get caught LMAOOO) and sneaking my phone to recess and secretly taking pictures of my crush Kati without consent or getting caught!!

Yeah, I know that I could go to jail for that, but who cares? I may be obsessive, but I don't think I'll ever, and I mean, ever get in trouble with the principal (although it is March of 2015) or with anybody! I had to go to the store with my mother and came back home, ready to play Kart Kingdom on my computer. After playing for a while, I almost got sucked into my computer! After playing, I uploaded the video to YouTube (You used your phone to record everything lol) and it started to get popular.

I checked the comments and they were mostly about how I almost got sucked into the computer. Even Rory, Tori and Wendie commented and subscribed! I felt like I was Kim Kardashian's famous daughter who went viral overnight or something!

I locked my phone, put it in my pocket, and left my bedroom. Apparently, it was Friday night, and we were going out for a drive in my mom's boyfriend's car. I was a little angry when she said that, but I wanted to go out like no tomorrow! I got in the car with my older cousin (who is 15) and my mother got in. I secretly logged into my Kart Kingdom account with my phone and started playing. Wendi and Tori were online, but I don't know if Rory was, and neither Rossini. We kept driving until we stopped at a McDonald's, and I ordered a Big Mac with a Sprite and fries. I then messaged Rory on Instagram, asking why the fuck they was calling Rossi Mr. Wonka.

Rory The Tiger 🐅🤍

Why did you call Ross Mr. Wonka? LMAO 😂

I thought it would be funny 🤣

Rory literally had the nerve to call what they did "funny" but I don't think they she did was funny. I was looking at all the pictures of my crush that I secretly took so far, even in the locker room (there were 14 of them)! I had like, 40 pictures of her (Y/N is lesbian) and I locked them all in a private and locked folder, so nobody can see it (#SmartAssY/N) and report me to the principal about it! When we got home, I chatted with my friends over Discord and went to bed at 4 am (jeez did you take energy drinks bitch) and woke up at 6 am.

JEEZ THIS TOOK 694 WORDS-