Chapter 2: Entertaining Night

Don't mind the music, I listened to that thing when I was 10 or 11 (back in 2017??).

Y/N's POV

7:55 pm

When I got home from my night out (kind of), I put my shoes on the side of the front door with my cousin's shoes, and went upstairs to play Kart Kingdom. While playing, I got sucked into this scary cave in Mount Snow and couldn't escape. After multiple tries, I finally made it! Rossi was finally online, and I was going to do the quests with her. I finished the quests, and shut my laptop and checked YouTube about the popular video. Turns out the video got 50,000 views! I decided to go live on YouTube with your older cousin and we played Truth Or Dare. We were dared to open our front door, so I opened it and it was....

Rory?!

Rory's POV

I didn't know why I was at Y/N's house, and I didn't know her cousin was going to be there.

"Hey Y/N!" I said.

"Hey Rory! We're just filming!"

Timeskip to 10:00pm

Y/N's POV

It was 10:00, and I was done recording and playing Gamestar Mechanic Jr as always. I got sucked into my computer (for real) and Emile invited me to the library. He then asked me if I wanted to hang out and I said no (because mind you Y/N is 10) and I left my computer, my cousin was standing there the whole time and was recording and well. She fainted on her way out of the room, and I shrugged it off.

Timeskip to 1 am

Y/N's POV

It's now Saturday, and I was watching Odd Squad, until I remembered that my cousin sent me a text saying that tomorrow morning we were going to the dentist at 7 AM, going to Dairy Queen, shopping at the store, and driving around until 12:00. I went to bed that night and secretly used my computer to play Kart Kingdom with Tori and Rossi and even watch SML! I felt like a DEVIL!

Sorry this chapter is short 😸 📱

This took 364 words 💠