Chapter 3: Fun Saturday

A/N: I JUST GOT THE COUSIN'S NAME. HER NAME IS MADISON.

Plus this chapter might give you the feels. Proceed with caution!

And plus this is the longest chapter I've ever made so far 💀✌🏽

7:30 AM

Y/N's POV

It's now 7:00 and I have to wake up to go to the dentist with my cousin. We weren't going to be back until noon.

Here's the outfit I had on (I have blue shoes as well):

And my cousin was wearing the same outfit as mine, so we were matching! Well, minus her brown hair (Y/N IS ACTUALLY BLONDE AND I'M NOT GONNA LIE, YOUR OTHER BRUNETTES AND REDHEADS CAN'T DENYYY👑👑)

SORRY ABOUT THAT LAST PART LMAO 😂

I was playing Kart Kingdom as usual on my computer, until my mother came downstairs with her blue shirt and jeans, just like me.

"Mom? Why do you look like me and Madison?" I asked.

"How do I look like you both?" She asked.

"Because we're wearing the same blue crop tops and jeans like you are." Madison said.

Y/N's Thinking

All of us are twins, oh well.

Madison's POV

I couldn't help but see that all of us were matching together. First Y/N, me and now OUR MOTHER?! Me, mom and my little cousin had to get our teeth cleaned at the dentist.

Timeskip to the dentist

Y/N's POV

I was in my chair while my mom and Madison were watching. I was playing with my iPhone 6 until the dentist walked into the room. Mom sat on the chair near the entrance of the room, and Madison sat near the dentist chair. She was looking up from her phone and looked into my blue eyes, and I looked at her brown eyes. The dentist started cleaning my teeth and they were studying my teeth. Madison was recording with her phone and the dentist said that I have no cavities! This is great! By the time I was finished, it was Madison's turn, then Mom's turn. When Madison walked in, I was getting my teeth whitening, and I waved at her. Mom was peeking her head out through the entrance.