Chapter Four: My Bathroom

George woke up bright and early, as he always did. He smelled himself, realizing he'd hadn't taken a shower the night before because of the... incident.

He walked to his bathroom, stripping of his clothes and turning on the tap, filling his bathtub.

He wasn't fond of baths, they made him feel like a baby. He liked showers more because he felt more mature and independent. It was stupid, he knew.

George sat down in the warm bath, untensing as he did so.

He just sat and thought about everything. Where he was, what he was doing.... What he did last night!!

He began fiddling with his hands as he thought about the fact half of him had been in the same room as a showering dream... WHAT IN THE WORLD?

What if Dream saw him? Would he think he was a pervert? Would he make him leave and call off the alliance?

No, Dream was stressing too. Did he see anything, he thought. Why was he in there? Did he need something but was too scared to ask? Didn't give an excuse to barge in on someone's shower.

Dream lay in his bed thinking up a storm when his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Dream jumped. "Who is it?" He asked.

"Your mother, I'm coming in." The person on the other side of the door. Dream smiled at the fact it was his mum.

He sat up in his bed, half his body still under the cover as she came in. "What brings you to my room this early?"

"So... George? He's a fine looking lad, yes?"  His mum pointed out teasingly.

Should he tell her about the shower incident? No he shouldn't.

"Yes but he's got quite an attitude to come with it. He's always talking about his palace and how they do different things like dinner is served when they want and his library is bigger and more modern than mine." Dream rambled, rolling his eyes every now and then.

His mother chuckled at him. "I mean i can't blame him. He's away from home, probably for the first time, and he's around a prince who's around his age. It's pretty new to the both of you."

Dream stayed quiet. "You came to my room to talk about George?" He asked.

His mother nodded.

"Why?"

"Because he's a rather fine young man. Don't think I haven't noticed that you lean... the," She lets her hand flop, "way. I'm sure we all wouldn't mind a married alliance."

"Yeah, if it was straight. We both know if I came out to father he'd have a baby boy and fake my death." Dream said, half serious.

Dream's mother chuckled. "That's a bit far. I know he's an ass but he won't fake your death." She said.

    Dream shrugged back at her. Maybe he should tell her about the shower incident.

    "Welp, Dreamy-poo, breakfast is ready and there is no way in hell you're skipping while there are guests here." The Queen said, getting up from sitting on Dream's bed and smiling at him while scolding him.

     "Yeah, yeah, just get out my room." He said jokingly shooing her out. She chuckled and did so, walking out of his room.

    He got up and got dressed, walking out of his room.

     "Good morning everyone! How did we all sleep?" My mother said, jolly as usual.

     "Your beds are much softer than the ones at our kingdom, we'll have to take a mattress with us." George's mom said, her crisp, high pitch British voice chuckled.

"And your maids, they're awfully kind." Her husband added on, his British accent more deep and course. Neither of them anything like George's.

Everyone eyed George, expecting him to compliment something.

"Uhm, your food, it's delicious." He said awkwardly, everyone else agreeing with him.

"Tommy is really nice and cool!" Tubbo said, hugging Tommy tightly as everyone cooed.

"Well, I'm glad you're all enjoying your time here! You're welcome to anything you'd like!" My mother said.

    Guess George wasn't going to bring up the bathroom incident either. It was kind of embarrassing for the both of us.

It was awfully awkward sitting next to the man l'd practically walked in on, and he seemed oblivious that it ever happened. Let's hope he was.

Once breakfast was over, the moms went to do their mom things, the dads they're dad things, and the kids they're kids thing, so that just left Dream and I. The fuck were we going to do?

"You heard them. You can do whatever you want. Anything you wanna try?" Dream asked, not looking at me, more like avoiding looking at me. Maybe he did notice.

"Horseback riding?" George thought off the top of his head. Dream mentally rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, we can go horse back riding." Dream said, pushing back from the table, standing up, and thanking the maids. He walked out into the hallway, expecting me to follow him.

Once we were deep in the hallways he finally dropped the bomb.

"Were you in my bathroom last night?" He asked out of the blue.

Well shit.

"Erm... it was an accident! I promise!" I tried to plead, it wasn't going anywhere when all I got was a 'really' look.

"I'm serious! I saw the note on the door and wanted to see if the door locked and it didn't and I didn't kno-"

"It's fine. All you did was scare the shit out of me. Hope you didn't look, did you?" Dream smirked, nudging George.

    I scoffed. "Me? Look at you? I'm far too hot for you to handle." I tried to remain cocky, rolling my eyes dramatically. Maybe a little dramatically.

    "I was just asking, geez." Dream chuckled, turning a few corners.

....

WHY WAS HE SO DEFENSIVE??!?!?! HMMMMMMMM?! ANYWAYS HIIII HRUUUUUU I HOPE YOURE WELL, MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANNNTT <3333