The Blue's

'I hate morning people'

Waking up before 7 should be illegal.

Avneet glared at her classmates as they laughed hysterically at some stupid joke .

It was fucking 7 a.m.

She banged her head on the table when she saw Mrs.Smith enter the class. Mrs.Smith was in her late 40's with extreme arrogance filled within her. She always spoke so loudly which sometimes caused her a headache. Even a body would rise up from it's corpse , tape her mouth and die again.

Mathematics. She hates it with all her heart. It is a hell on earth. She still didn't get the point of it, what is the benefit of studying maths? She'll never know.

She barely kept her eyes open in the lecture. She still couldn't understand how her professor had an audacity to teach integration at 7 in the morning.

Then, the next class was civics. Great. She 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 civics. Note the very obvious sarcasm there. She didn't want to have a career in politics so why in the hell she has to study it. It's bullshit. Every subject is bullshit. And the fucking school is bullshit, too.

She stumbled on her way to the cafeteria , tripping on her own foot for the third time today.

The cafeteria was crowded with the students chatter which caused her head to ache more.

'I need a coffee. Now. '

But she wasn't going to bear the loud chatter of the students just to taste a coffee which tasted like charcoal. So she started a way out of the compound to the nearest café. Even the cafeteria was bullshit. Everything tasted like garbage there, she would never forget the cardboard taste of the pizza.

Avneet opened the door ringing the bell alerting a new customer. She stood in the line which moved fairly quickly and soon she was at the front.

She looked up from her phone ready to bark about her order when she saw the guy at the register.

He looked like a Greek god to her. Jet brown messy hair,  hazel eyes, soft plump lips...

'Am I in heaven? '

His eyes... It was her favorite colour from today. They almost looked like her favorite coffee. COFFEE.

The guy gave her a lopsided smile "Hi. What would you like to have today? "

'Your number would be great' she thought

The two stood there, Avneet trying not to gape at him and the guy maintaining his cheerful customer dealing attitude.

As the time stretched and Avneet didn't even replied him, his face sank in confusion.

"What? Is there something on my face? "

'I wouldn't mind putting my lips on it' she daydreamed again

'Wait what?? focus Avneet'

"Oh.. Uh.. Sorry just zoomed out . Okay.. So.. Can I have a HAZELnut coffee please? "

The guy frowned and asked
" Uh anything else? "

Avneet looked at her phone cheking the time , she still has time to sit and eat.She scanned the baked goods on display.
'It seems like they are having some kind of blue colour theme today'

"What's with the blue food today? Did someone got crazy with blue dye? "

She bit her bottom lip as she realized a second too lately that must've sounded as an insult.

" Ah you could say that " He scratched his neck awkwardly and smiled sheepishly.

'How attractive'

" It's my first day at work and my favorite color is blue so the manager let me do a ' blue Tuesday special' . But I think I got high on my on coffee and went overboard on the dye " he chuckled